Catch the Trolley Shuttle or enjoy the casual walk to Old Town Scottsdale! Just around the corner from luxurious shopping, exciting nightlife, world-class fine dining, unique local events, light rail and more!
Book now and take advantage of our early bird saving! Reserve your piece of paradise today!
This is a casual space with plenty of room to relax, cook, swim, or play ball.
This is a comfortable, shabby-chic, peaceful space. There's plenty of room to gather or to find a quiet spot to read or reflect.
The beds, sofas, and lounge chairs were all hand-selected to ensure that you have a restful and rejuvenating experience.
The kitchen is fully stocked, too! There's even a community pantry, where guests are encouraged to take some and leave some. No matter what time of day or night that you arrive, there's always something to eat in the kitchen!
There are plenty of linens and towels, including pool towels for your use. We just ask that you use the "old" towels for those messy projects.
Bathrooms are stocked with shampoos, conditioners, band-aids, bug spray and the like. We've got you covered.
This is your "home away from home!" Enjoy freely!
All we ask is that youpPlease take good care of it.
The entire space is available to the guests, including the gym, pools, and volleybal courts.
- We trust that you will respect our home. We have taken steps to ensure that you are safe and comfortable. If you need anything, please reach out to your hosts, first.
- Here are some basic rules to follow:
- Free: We are a smoke-free, drug-free and pet-free residence.
- Assistance: All questions regarding the property, the use of its facilities, rules/regulations, should be directed to your hosts.
- Smoking: Is not allowed in the unit, or in the building's common areas.
- Shoes: We would prefer that you take off your shoes upon entering the unit.
- Kitchen: Guests are free to use the kitchen and its equipment. We do have a "community pantry." You are free to consume the food freely. We just ask that you replace it or add more to the pantry before you leave.
- Washer/Dryer: Guests are welcome to use the washer/dryer between the hours of 7:00 am - 10:00 pm. We will have enough detergent for a few loads.
- Quiet Hours: Out of respect for others in the building, we have quiet hours before 7:00 am and after 10:00 pm. Please respect our neighbors.
- Additional Visitors: The building has a limit of six visitors per guest in the common areas. The unit can accommodate a maximum of eight guests overnight. All overnight guests must be listed on the initial reservation.
- Pets: Pets are not permitted in this unit.
- Balconies: Enjoy the balconies! Please place one of the rugs at the balcony entrance, before you go back and forth. The patio tends to collect dirt & dust daily. The are cushions for the patio chairs in the closet. Please do not hang any items from the railings. Likewise, be safe when near the railings.
- No parties or corporate events are allowed. The unit is strictly for residential use.
After 32 years of raising children, I am exploring the world! I hold a Doctorate degree. I have written several books. I am a public speaker and I blog regularly on a diverse set of topics. I am a former beauty queen and have great stories, that I will only tell if prompted. I enjoy the performing arts and farmer's markets. I am clean, non-smoking and drug-free guest. As a host, I trust that my quests will abide by the same rules in my home.
The space is comfortable and family friendly. Come enjoy the space and make some great vacation memories!