Welcome to the quintessential Lower Manhattan apartment! The private bedroom is perfect for a solo traveler or a couple wanting to explore NYC. The space is on the cozier side, which is perfect for low maintenance travelers.
We love our neighborhood and know you will enjoy it too. We are long time NYrs happy to provide recommendations in the area!
This is a private bedroom in the heart of Chinatown (Lower Manhattan). You will be staying in a two-bedroom apartment with full access to the living room, kitchen, and shared bathroom. The room includes a futon that folds into a comfortable full-sized bed; two windows with great light; a nightstand; and a small closet.
We are newlyweds and NYC veterans; we will be staying in the other bedroom. I work in hospitality and my wife works in tech. We will be happy to make your trip as enjoyable as possible.
Take a look at our Guidebook for recommendations in the area. :)
Common area (kitchen and living area) and shared bathroom.
Interakcija s gostima
We have varying work schedules, but can be easily reached by Airbnb message, text message or phone call.
Chinatown may be a little gritty for some people's taste, but it truly is an authentic NYC experience which we love.
We live on the third floor in a walk up building. There isn't an elevator in the building, but it actually isn't too bad of a trip up the flights of stairs.
- Please keep all eating in the common areas, not the bedrooms
- If using the kitchen, please wash any dishes, glasses, pots, pans, etc., after use
- In an effort to be mindful of our neighbors, please no parties or large number of guests over.
- Absolutely no smoking in the apartment (not even out the windows)
- As guests, you will be responsible for any missing or broken items. Specifically, any lost set of keys will be a charge of $100 for lock change service.
- Generally, just be as respectful as possible!