A modern 2 storey family friendly retreat located in beautiful Philip Island on a quiet street minutes from the beach. House includes 4 bedrooms: 1 king, 1 queen and 2 double beds with single bunks on top as well as a baby cot. Two separate living areas including a television, free internet, two large dining tables and a log fireplace. A beautifully nurtured Australian native plant and rock garden at the front adds to the tranquility. A perfect getaway away from the city to relax and unwind.
The house is setup for a family with play areas, television, a baby cot and a child gate at the top of the stairs.
A gate at the front provides security and privacy in an already quiet area of the island to really provide a quiet experience away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Guest have access to entire house, however the following areas are locked and will not be accessible:
- spa room (temporarily unavailable)
- staircase cupboard
- garden shed
The spa room is locked and not currently available as part of the rental.
Pets not allowed.
Towels not supplied.
This is a family house for rental in a family neighborhood and as such we have the following requests:
- parties not allowed
- no smoking allowed in the house
- no pets
- no smoking inside
- any damage must be reported immediately. Please text me.
- no water balloons allowed.
- no loud noise after 10pm
- Please note, that we have a strict no party policy. Noise and public disturbances will not be tolerated. Guests will be asked to leave the premises without notice should noise or nuisance complaints be received or if the number of guests exceeds the number at time of booking.
- If you used it, please leave it (whatever it is!) in the same state you found it.
- Please make sure nothing is removed from the house. We have supplied many extra items in the house to make your stay more enjoyable but they are not gifts to take home! This includes such things as kitchen supplies, tea, coffee, drawing pencils and books, toilet paper, toys etc.