Lovely apartment of 60 square meters, located on the second floor without lift but with enough comfortable stairs. Completely renovated in 2017, combining tradition and functionality. They were recovered and maintained the traits most valuable, such as "coffered ceilings", the original doors, the antique terracotta floor of the bedroom. Consisting of a large living area, a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom, also very large.
Smoking is not allowed
Animals are not allowed
Prohibited organize parties / events
It may not be safe or suitable for children aged 0 to 12 years.
Time of check-in: 15:00 - 24:00.
- Check-in can take place after 15.00 if the previous guest leale on the same day of arrival of the next. Otherwise check in can take place before 15.00. Check out is within 10.00 the day of departure unless no guests arrive later the same day. In this case the check-out can be moved later than 10.00.
In any case the check in time has to be agreed before arrival. Sweet Belevedere is a private apartment, noor a hotel, so the owner is coming expressly to the apartment to welcome you, therefore, to avoid unnecessary waiting time of arrival, even approximate, should be communicated as soon as possible.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to each guest the personal data for communication thereof to the public security authorities.
- City of Florence obliges hosts to collect the tourist tax for every guest, and then pour the City later. The amount is € 2.50 per person per day, from twelve years of age and for a maximum period of 7 days. The amount will be required upon arrival and by cash.
- Every extra guest, not mentioned on the reservation must be declared before arrival and accepted by the host.
- It is absolutely forbidden to organize parties and events in the apartment.
- Sorry but pets are not allowed.
- Please respect the peace of neighbors who live in the palace, taking the volume of the TV as low as possible, avoiding to speak aloud to the stairs of the building, especially after 23.00 and before 8.00.
Hello, I'm Renato, have been retired for a few years, I am married to Cristina for many years and have two sons, Massimiliano and Valentina, and two grandchildren, Gabriele and Margherita. We renovated the apartment in 2017 with the contribution of all. Massimiliano and I have followed the technical side, while Cristina and Valentina followed the aesthetic part and the final decoration. The house is exactly as we wanted, especially Cristina, and all that made it fun and satisfying the whole project. Even Federico (a close friend for many years) helped us a bit and we will help in the management because his English is better than mine. We all have put a lot of passion in this project and I really hope you will enjoy it.