Beautiful studio at 6 floor with elevator in a fantastic area in the most attractive spots and easy access to metro, taxi and velib'station.
Very comfortable clean almost new.
Everything you need in a small place ! Kitchen, table to eat or to work, shower, toilet, wash basin, cupboard, drawers, mirrors, new TV, air conditioner, heater, iron, etc...
To help the travelers there is always shampoo, soap, deodorant, tissues, condiments, sugar, coffee, tea, herbal tea, fresh juice, etc..
There are three supermarkets close by:
- Carrefour on rue de la Trémoille
- Franprix on rue Marbeuf,
- Monoprix on Champs-Elysées.
By walk, you can go to:
- Avenue George V, Champs-Elysées, Avenue Montaigne, Seine River, Arc de Triomphe,
- Trocadéro for Eiffel Tower
- Les Bateaux-Mouches at Pont de l'Alma
- Grand Palais for great exhibitions
- Petit Palais for exhibitions too
The neighborhood is decent shopping and restaurant spots.
- Monsieur Bleu (French) 10 Av de New York, 75016
- WAKNINE (French) 9 av Pierre 1er de Serbie, 75016
- L'Entrecôte (French) rue Marbeuf
- GINGER (Thaï) Rue Renaissance angle rue de la Trémoille
- RATN (Best Indian) 9 rue de la Trémoille, 75008
- Le Relais Boccador (Best Italian) 20 rue du Boccador,
- Pershing Hall (International) 49 rue Pierre Charron
- Market (Asian Fusion) 15 av Matignon, 75008
- Miss KO (Asian Food) 51 av George V
The area is full of nice and trendy bars/night clubs. ( Rival, Renoma café, Pershing Hall, Raspoutine, Le Baron, Hôtel George V, Hôtel Barrière, etc...