Spacious apartment three rooms one bathroom, full bed, with back porch. Located in the heart of JP next to numerous restaurants/cafes.
Just a few blocks from Arnold Arboretum and Jamaica Pond.
Train stations: 5 minutes to Jackson Square Station and 6 minutes to Stony Brook Station takes you in downtown in minutes.
This is a great location, my apartment is close to two trains stations (stony Brook and Jackon Square) and buses. It’s really easy to get around, this area of Jamaica Plain has some fun shops and restaurants as well, so there are things to do right around the corner, you will love it.
Basic amenities have been provided including Essentials, TV, Air Conditioning, Heatin, Wi-Fi. There is coffee and tea available at the kitchen.
Kitchen is available to prepare simple meals and snacks from 7am to 8pm and to storage of simple items in fridge, I offer coffee and tea to all of my guest. Please clean after yourself in kitchen.
My home is a non-smoking environment. If you need to smoke, please do so outside and dispose of your cigarettes afterward.
Interakcija s gostima
I spent time at home when I'm not at work. I'm available by phone or text when needed. I am friendly but not intrusive, easy-going and welcoming. I will help you settle in and show you how to get around, so you do not waste your trip working these things out yourself. I do not interfere very much but I am available if you need information that is not available online.
Please let me know how I can help. Boston traveling guides books are available for each guest! :)
Everything easily accessible, NO car needed. 3 blocks to Jackson Square subway & bus station (Orange Line)!
-$15 Uber / 7 miles from airport.
My place is just a 5 minute walk to the Stony Brook T station and Jackson square on the Orange line. From Stony brook to the city center is about a 20 minute ride. Copley Square is about 10-15 minutes away. For the Hospitals, you will need to go to Copley and switch to the Green line, or take a shuttle bus from Ruggles station. Or walk to Center Street, and take the #39 Bus straight to the Hospitals.
There is plenty of free, on-street parking in front of my house, or very close on the same block.
- Stop & Shop Grocery Store located directly across the street. Dry cleaning, salon, clothing stores, Bank of America, Dunkin Donuts all located near apartment.
- Dominican, Cuban, Chinese, and American restaurants all located on our street.
• Use hours: 7am to 8pm
• Please do not use host groceries
• Kitchen is available for prepare simple meals and snacks
• Fridge can be used for storage simple items
• Please Clean after yourself:
-Wipe the Stove and counter after EACH use
-Wash the dishes
-If you take it out something, put it away
• Do not leave personal belongings at the bathroom that include towels
• After use of the bathtub/shower and sink, please clean out hair from the drain/floor
• Please do not use host personal items
• This is a shared bathroom so please be considerate during the mornings when we need to get ready for work or other activities.
• Do not invite other people into home. No unregistered guest or visitors to appear at check-in or anytime during your stay.
• The maximum of guest per room is two.
• Be sure to lock the front door when entering or leaving the house
• Turn off AC and lights before leaving the house
• No candles, space heaters or open flames may be used in the house.
• No mail may be received by guests at my home
• To keep the house neat and free of clutter, please store your items only in your room or in the kitchen storage for groceries.
• There may be other guests staying and you will be sharing then common areas the host and other guests.
* My home is a non-smoking environment. If you need to smoke, please do so outside and dispose of your cigarettes afterward.
Significant violation of house rules may result in immediate termination of the reservation
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije