Hi Perro - Our sunny apartment with 2BRs is in Pham Viet Chanh Building which is very close and easy to access to center of Saigon. Vietnamese decoration with fully furnished. 10 minutes to Ben Thanh market and surrounded by full of conveniences. Enjoy daily life of local people and still close to the center.
- This apartment building is residential, so please kindly keep your voice and musics down especially at night from 10pm to 9am.
- Please take off your shoes when you enter the room. Leave your shoes on the shoes shelf at apt. door
- When you go out, please shut and lock all the windows and the doors.
- NO SMOKING inside the room and the common space also
- Please stay quiet in the apartment building hallways.
- DON'T INVITE any unauthorized persons inside the apartment.
- If my apartment or equipment is damaged or you lose the keys, we will charge you for replacement and repair costs.
- Please keep apartment in clean condition
- Please switch off air conditioner, room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
- Illegal activities are not allowed, such as illegal drugs (including marijuana), prostitution etc. Feel free to ask for something you are doubted
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
Xin chào/ Hello!
We just knew about Airbnb only one month ago but we are so interesting in sharing our place and our culture the way Airbnb has been doing. We have 2 bed rooms for you to stay inside our apartment very close by center of Saigon.
My husband and I really love to share our culture as well as our experiences of Saigon to you so you can see, understand and love it like we do. After finishing preparing places as a host in Airbnb, we will introduce you very special experiences that we believe those ones would make you feel like being an actual ordinary Vietnamese person if we have a chance.
We are just ordinary people in Vietnam - a developing country trying to grow up day by day. We like travelling, exploring new things and meeting friends all over the world in unexpensive ways to share more and understand more. Thus, there will be imperfect things when you stay in our place but we are willing to listen and doing our best to make you feel like home as much as we can.
My husband has a full time job and I sometimes can not stay in to meet you but you still contact us any time you need and we can see each other out of the place.
We hope to see you soon :)