Perfect for business travelers, visitors, short term stays wanting the privacy of a hotel but an Airbnb experience. Located conveniently to the airport, light rail and walking distance to Japantown. This mini apartment meets your short term needs but with the comforts of home, designed for the guest who wants their own space. Central location-walking distance to light rail, or short UBER rides to downtown. Have a car? location ideal for getting to all freeways around Silicon Valley.
- No overnight visitors unless pre approved.
- No more than one visitor on premises. Visitors are not allowed to use any of the utility room facilities. Visitors are not allowed any parking privileges given to guest as part of their stay. Do NOT share your code with anyone. You are located in a neighborhood of watchful neighbors who will report any activity they feel is out of the norm.
- You may move the plug-in radiant heater (located under the desk) to the bathroom if you require warmth. Unplug the heater when not in use.
- If you feel the need to wash any of your linens during your stay, the duvet cover is to be removed from the comforter before washing.
- Blinds in the room should remain down and closed when you leave the property
- Windows should be closed when you leave the property.
- Please take your shoes off - to prevent scratching of hardwood floor
- If you are on a long stay or wish to spruce the floors, use floor sweepers in the ironing closet and only Bona floor product under the sink.
- No parking in driveway unless pre approved
- Keep your entry gate closed at all times
- Lock your bedroom door and private entrance door each time you leave
- No bleach will be used in the laundry area
- When the main house is occupied, do not leave your laundry unattended and remove your laundry after it is done, never leave with your laundry in the machines if the main house is being used
- Quiet time after 10 pm when the main house has occupants. Be respectful to the neighbors by following the same quiet time if you come home late (no slamming of gate or doors)
- When using the utility area (i.e. microwave, cooking, ironing or sink), please put the items you use away after you are done. This means not leaving dishes in the sink, the ironing board out, etc. The utility room is common. If a new guest arrives during your stay, we want that area to be clean and tidy. Please use the odor neutralizer spray after food preparation to eliminate odors (as your cooking is in a common area).
- Please use the cutting board provided to chop or slice for any food preparation. DO NOT prepare anything on top of the washer and dryer.
- The parking permit hanger MUST be left in the room upon your exit if it was issued to you, to avoid a charge against the security deposit.
- If you are a long stay guest (a week or longer), you are responsible for emptying your own trash bins and putting the garbage containers to the curb the Sunday night (front of bin faces street). If the main house is occupied they will be under the same rule and the expectation is the guest staying the longest puts out the bins.
- Please keep clothed when passing through the utility room
- If you are a smoker and wish to smoke outside, please do not do so in the front of the property. Do not throw any cigarette butts near the house at all.
- No candle burning
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 84 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a realtor. I am California born and raised. I love meeting new people and have been to many places throughout the world. I like to travel, I like sports, good food (I'm a good cook and a foodie when I'm in a new place), and animals. I consider myself kind and considerate, mellow but energetic, friendly, not high maintenance. If you were to ask my friends what I'm about, they'd probably say she's always helping someone....I know everyone, I stay connected, I'm loyal, I get it done.