Hi Perro - Our sunny apartment with 2BRs is in Pham Viet Chanh Building which is very close and easy access to center of Saigon. Vietnamese decoration with fully furnished in your room and the living room also.
10 minutes to Ben Thanh market and surrounded by full of conveniences. Enjoy daily life of local people.
A very local place but still close to the center of city where you can see Saigonese life every moment of a day with all conveniences around. Suitable for couples and travelers.
The apartment is full air conditioned so you do not need to worry about the weather outside.
My husband and I love to share our culture and experiences to you. We are planning some kinds of private local tours that help you have more unique and interesting Vietnamese knowledge. Things that you would like to tell your friends after then.
Things to remember when travelling to Saigon and other tourist spots:
- Bargain on everything you want to buy in the center of city.
- Keep your eyes on your belonging especially valuable things.
- Talk to young people when you need help ( most of them know English enough to help)
- Try street foods but be careful with hygienic issues.
- Bui Vien street and Pham Ngu Lao street ( near Ben Thanh market) are 2 tourism places you can find everything you need such as bar, pub,restaurants, travelling tours, motorbike rent, street foods, tattoo, nail, massage, etc
- Saigon is the place which Vietnamese people from all over the country move in to seek better lives thus traffic is always a problem. Ask for help if you can't cross the street by yourself. It may be dangerous for you.
- The best way to explore Saigon is on a motorbike, try to learn to ride one or use Grab/Uber instead.
If you love to know more, we are willing to talk and hang out with you when we both do arrange a good time.
We have another room, here is the link if you have interest, feel free to have a look:
Check-in: 3PM or anytime after. Late night is fine but have to let us know.
Check-out: 12PM or anytime earlier.
#Your private room (10m2)
1 double bed (1m6*2m)
1 mini desk
1 make up table
Face towel and bath towel
#Common space we have: ( with free access)
TV ( local and international channels)
Kitchen ( basic cooking tools)
First Aid kit
2 Toilet and bathroom ( with Shampoo & Body wash, toilet paper and hot water machine)
All rooms have key lock and wifi.
Apt size 68 m2 - Block C - Pham Viet Chanh Apartment
Some tourist places:
- Cu Chi Tunnel ~ 60 km
- Vung Tau beach ~ 84 km
- MeKong Delta ~ 91 km
- Cat Tien national park ~151 km
- Nha Trang beach ~ 422 km
- Da Nang city ~ 860 km
- Shopping mall: Vincom Center (1.8 km), Saigon Square (2.4 km), Diamond plaza (1.8 km) and a many markets around
We can lend you 3G Sim Card free but we need a small deposit (will pay back when the sim is returned ) and you just need to add money into the account to use the internet, call and text messages ( you can choose how much to add in the account. It's up to you and also save your money).
24/7 and full access to the room with free wifi. You also can use all appliances and furniture in apartment free except another bedroom.
You can reliably connect to the Internet whenever you are.
If you need something before you arrive but don't have time or feel difficult to buy, just let us know. We will buy and bring to the apartment for you within receipt.
Interakcija s gostima
If you have a Vietnamese phone number you can call me anytime or use (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Airbnb message to contact me.
I stay in the apartment sometimes so you can talk to me directly.
I will try my best to help you for your trip in Vietnam. Please do not hesitate to ask me anything that concern you ( sightseeing, transportation, shopping, eating, travel tour etc). I have been preparing a list of many suggestions for you.
Our English is not perfect but communication is not a problem to us.
We will not enter your room during your entire stay unless you request room cleaning service ( 6usd/time).
#How far is this apartment from Tan Son Nhat airport?
=> 7.8 km ~ 25 minutes.
Option 1: Bus No.109 ( Yellow color) at the airport and then transfer to Bus no.44 at Ly Tu Trong street to Pham Viet Chanh apartment => the cheapest one ( remember to show the bus driver the name of place on paper in case they don't understand English)
Option 2: Bus No.109 or No.49 or No.152 to Ben Thanh market and then book a Grabike/Ubermotor ( if you go alone with light luggage) to Pham Viet Chanh apartment.
Option 3: Book a car from Grab or Uber ( cheaper price than traditional taxi ~ $5usd but you need to have a Vietnamese Sim card for 3G data to do that)
Install either Grab or Uber app in your phone (You will need a Vietnamese Sim card to do that).
Turn on GPS and launch the app. Type where you want to go and choose a type of transportation you want ( motorbike called Grabike/Ubermotor or car called Grabcar/ UberX – using motorbike takes only half of price but you need to walk out of the airport to get it because motorbike is not allowed to come inside the airport)
REMEMBER: Buy a SIM CARD ( also register 3G package for the internet otherwise your account will be emptied in 5 minutes after you turn on 3G data using) when you arrive to contact us easily if you need help and to call/grab a taxi or bike.
Public bus from the airport: 15-20 minutes for a bus to come to the station
No.152 Fare: VND 5.000 (the first one goes from 5.45 am and the last one starts at 6pm).
No.109 Fare: VND 20.000 (From 5.30 am to 1.30 am of the next day)
No.49 Fare: VND 40.000 (From 5.30 am to 1.30 am of the next day)
Option 4: Take a traditional taxi ( only use 2 reliable brands: Vinasun and Mai Linh) ~ $8usd
# Early/ late check in/out?
=> If we don’t have any guest after or before your visit, you can be flexible so let us know as soon as possible so we can check and support you. You can leave your luggage at our place when you come early (let me know soon)
# Make sure you get VISA to come in Vietnam before making a reservation.
- This apartment building is residential, so please kindly keep your voice and musics down especially at night from 10pm to 9am.
- Please take off your shoes when you enter the room. Leave your shoes on the shoes shelf at apt. door
- When you go out, please shut and lock all the windows and the doors.
- NO SMOKING inside the room and the common space also
- Please stay quiet in the apartment building hallways.
- DON'T INVITE any unauthorized persons inside the apartment.
- If my apartment or equipment is damaged or you lose the keys, we will charge you for replacement and repair costs.
- Please keep apartment in clean condition
- Please switch off air conditioner, room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
- Illegal activities are not allowed, such as illegal drugs (including marijuana), prostitution etc. Feel free to ask for something you are doubted
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
Xin chào/ Hello!
We just knew about Airbnb only one month ago but we are so interesting in sharing our place and our culture the way Airbnb has been doing. We have 2 bed rooms for you to stay inside our apartment very close by center of Saigon.
My husband and I really love to share our culture as well as our experiences of Saigon to you so you can see, understand and love it like we do. After finishing preparing places as a host in Airbnb, we will introduce you very special experiences that we believe those ones would make you feel like being an actual ordinary Vietnamese person if we have a chance.
We are just ordinary people in Vietnam - a developing country trying to grow up day by day. We like travelling, exploring new things and meeting friends all over the world in unexpensive ways to share more and understand more. Thus, there will be imperfect things when you stay in our place but we are willing to listen and doing our best to make you feel like home as much as we can.
My husband has a full time job and I sometimes can not stay in to meet you but you still contact us any time you need and we can see each other out of the place.
We hope to see you soon :)