Very bright, large bedroom with queen sized bed.
We keep the space clean at all times.
Feel free to use all common areas of the apartment. We have a very large living room and dining room space. The tv swivels from the couch area to the dining room.
Interakcija s gostima
We try to remain available for questions as often as possible. If you don't see us around, but you need something. Send a text via phone or AirBnB messaging. We answer as soon as we can.
- ** VERY IMPORTANT: Please try to conserve energy. If using the heater/air conditioner, remember to turn it off when you leave. Also, don't leave the lights on when you leave or while you sleep.
- ** Leave common areas as you find them. (kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom.)
- ** Dispose of personal waste appropriately.
- ** Reasonably quiet after 10pm.
- ** Other private bedrooms are off limits.
- ** Don't keep dishes in your room.
- ** When finished with dishes, wash immediately. There should never be dishes left in a room or in the sink.
- ** Don't take food or beverage that you have not been given permission to use.
- ** Visiting, day-time guests are usually fine. Please ask ahead of time if you would like someone who is not scheduled to stay to visit in our home.
- ** No Smoking inside.
- ** VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR LOCALS**
>If you are a local who needs refuge from visiting family or you, for some reason, need to be out of your permanent residence for a night or 2 this is a great option for you. However, this is not the place for you and your partner or significant other to get some "alone" time. We ask that, if you are booking specifically to "make whoopi", you choose another place.
Hello! My name is Michol. I often go by Mike. We're both singers/musicians/MT actors. We love hosting AirBnb so much, we have 2 rooms. We're big music/art lovers. Two of my favorite places are Cozumel, Mexico and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We used to travel the world singing. Still do that periodically, but I like not always being on the move. Right now, I'm reading the book American Gods. I cannot wait for the show that's coming out. I love shows like Atlanta, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Underground, The Series of Unfortunate Events, Insecure, and Power.
I live in this apartment with my husband, Roy. We're very relaxed hosts. There for what ever questions you have.
My motto is live your life.
LGBTQ+ friendly. (sad to have to even add that part...)