The home is located 10 miles from the flowing lava, in the neighbourhood of Seaview, an eclectic and fun-loving community.
The home was hand built by the owner, in the classic 1930's sugar shack style. Great lengths were taken to evoke a bygone era. From the 1930’s fridge and stove to the custom single glazed wood windows, cedar walls and tin roof. And it still has all the amenities.
IMPORTANT. Please note: Hawaiian State tax will be charged in addition. Please read details in 'House Rules"
- Quiet after 9:00 PM
- Place must be left tidy, any dishes left will be charged $20.00
- Absolutly no rolling of suitcases across the soft fir floor
- we are on solar, please be mindful of energy use
- We are on catchment, please be mindful of water use.
- No shoes in the house
- please ensure you are sitting on a throw when hot sweaty bodies are on the furniture
- No sandy feet, please rinse them on outside tap
- please take recyclables and garbage around to the station at the side of the house.
- Please compost and put in bin provided, no MEAT products, this can go in the garbage
- IMPORTANT. Please note: Airbnb does not include the Hawaii state TAT and Excise taxes. Upon arrival, we will charge you an additional 13.42% tax from the amount you have already paid to AirB&B. (This is the mandatory Hawaiian Transient State Tax of 9.25% and Hawaii State Tax of 4.166%)
Ovaj domaćin ima 244 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije