You choose one of the two bedrooms in this cozy, comfortable and fully-equipped apartment, you'll love it because the NEAT & TIDY living condition, the LOCATION, the CONVENIENT neighborhood, and HOSPITALITY of the host. It's good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
I'm Andrea, thank you for considering our apartment. This is a cozy, comfortable and fully equipped apartment, which is composed of two bedrooms, one bathroom, an open living room with dining area, and a kitchen with laundry space. It's good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and large group. You are welcome to book one of the bedrooms or the entire apartment as you need. Possibility of discounts for longer stays. Here are highlights of my apartment:
HOSPITALITY - I speak both Mandarin and English, I like traveling and making friends, I'm also a guest on Airbnb, now I become a host and I think I know better about what the guests need, and if you have any inquiries or questions, please feel free to ask me. Usually, my parents help me manage the apartment, and they are also very nice and friendly;
LOCATION - 2 mins walking to bus stop, 5 mins driving to Datong Train Station, 7 to 12 mins driving to the ancient city and all attractions in the city;
CONVENIENT neighborhood - next to Yu River Park, communal bicycle service, walk-able to cafe & restaurants with local tasty foods, supermarket & groceries, banks & ATMs, pharmacies etc.
NEAT & TIDY living condition - the apartment is neat, quiet and comfortable, it's fully equipped with WiFi, cable HDTV, 24-hrs hot water, coffee machine, kitchen supplies, tourist brochures etc. All sheets, quilts and towels are brand-new. And we always maintain the apartment neat for our dearest guests with clean sheets and towels.
- Cable HDTV
- WIFI Router
- Kitchen supplies
- Washing machine & Detergent
- Coffee machine
- Shampoo, body wash
- Hair drier
- Wardrobe & Hangers
- Iron & iron board
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- Fire first aid kit
- Free parking
If you book one of the bedrooms(check my listing, you could see the details of the other bedroom), you may share the kitchen, the bathroom and the living room with other guests. If you book the entire apartment, never mind, just enjoy the time here.
Interakcija s gostima
As we respect the privacy of the guests, we will not visit the apartment while you are staying. But you can always reach me through Airbnb msg or phone call. I'd like to hear and share our stories and tips for traveling.
- Do Not Smoke in Bedrooms
- Be Quiet between 23:00 to 6:00
- Please show your Government-issued ID when you check in
- Please stay in accordance with the scheduled number of people
- Do Not invite other people without any notice in advance
- Please change your shoes before entering the rooms
- Make sure to lock doors and windows, and turn off water and electrical power when leaving the apartment
- Please report broken or lost items before checking-out so we can have them fixed or replaced before the next guests checking-in.
- Please WASH dishes or pots you use and put them back
- Please put all the towels you used in the USED TOWELS basket behind the bathroom door
- Please treat my home with respect and enjoy your time here.
- Any illegal activities are strictly prohibited
- We do not accept any liability for any personal injuries, accidents, or damage/loss to guests' personal belongings sustained in the apartment or within the condominium area. However, we would provide any necessary assistance if required.
Hi, I'm Andrea Tai. I've studied and worked in U.S. and now I work in Beijing and come back to Datong during holidays to stay with my parents and grandparents. I speak both Mandarin and English, and understand some Korean, I like traveling and making new friends. As a guest on Airbnb, I think I'm nice, neat and quiet, and I did have some good experiences through Airbnb. Now I become a host and I think I know better about what the guests need, and if you have any inquiries or questions, please feel free to ask me. Usually, my parents help me manage the apartment, and they are also very nice and friendly~ We'd like you meet you from different places around the world, listen to your stories and share with my experience and tips. You are always welcome~