This RV(25 ft long) is like a private guesthouse, situated in the backyard of a family home in beautiful Burbank, CA. It can comfortably accommodate 2 adults.
This RV (25 ft long) has everything that you need: 2 queen beds (1 is a bunk); full bathroom with shower; full kitchen with sink, stove, microwave, refrigerator, & freezer; closet and drawers; air conditioner and electric heater; dinette that seats 4; TV (antenna channels only), smart DVD player (Netflix, Amazon, etc.) & wi-fi; outdoor patio table, chairs and umbrella. Everything in the RV is tiny but functional!
Guests can access the backyard space which is shared with the homeowners. There is a lot of grass, a play space for kids, hammocks, and hot tub. Grab some oranges from the tree for fresh squeezed juice.
Interakcija s gostima
Our family lives in the front house, and when we are home, we like to spend time in the backyard. We have 2 children that love playing outside. We will greet you upon arrival and show you around the RV. You can call or text us if you have any questions during your stay.
We live on a busy, main street, but once you are in the backyard, you forget about that. Only street parking is available. You will always find a spot, even though it may be on the other side of the busy street. To access your space, you will enter through the side gate and walk across the shared back yard.
Grandma lives in the in-law suite so you will see her in backyard often, watering plants or with the kids.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00pm to 7:00am.
- ONLY GUESTS WHO ARE PART OF THE RESERVATION ARE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY. NO VISITORS ALLOWED. CHILDREN MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE OCCUPANCY COUNT. IF A GUEST BRINGS MORE PEOPLE THAN WERE BOOKED OR HAS VISITORS, THE RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELLED WITH NO REFUND.
- No excessive drinking.
- No drugs.
- Turn off AC or heater every time you leave. Do not leave the windows open while they are on.
- Check in and out times are flexible if arranged in advance.
- Lock all windows and doors every time you leave.
- No hanging out in the front of the host's house.
- The RV will be cleaned before and after your visit. Cleaning will not be provided during your stay.
- Do not lay on the beds or sit on upholstery with lotion (including sunscreen) or oils on your body. This will stain the sheets or upholstery, and you will be charged if these items must be replaced.
- Take out the trash as needed.
Owners are not responsible or liable for any injuries, illness, disability, accidents, or death caused by the guest's use of the amenities or the premises under any circumstances. By renting this property, guests are expressly assuming the risk of any and all harm arising from their use of the premises.
Please follow these basic rules to avoid cancellation of the reservation during your stay.