Muan Hostel is a brand new cool design hostel. Featuring a cozy hammock café and social area, a local Thai restaurant, a fun tour/workshop and all amenities you could wish for.
My place is close to convenience store, old city, walking street, night bazaar, restaurants and dining, art and culture, great views, famous temples, famous bar . You’ll love my place because of the location, the outdoors space, and the ambiance. My place is good for solo adventurers and big groups.
PROPERTY POLICY & CONDITION :
- Reception desk open from 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Check- in from 2 PM- 11: 00 PM
**After 11pm we can organize a LATE CHECK-IN (extra charge 150 THB) until midnight the same day (please contact us in advance with your
expected arrival time (normally you will spend only 15 min from the airport to the hostel)
** If arrive between midnight to 2 PM, you are allowed to use and stay in common areas at the hostel.
- Check out is before 11:30 AM
**Check out earlier (before 7 AM) , please contact the front desk in advance.
**Late check-out may caused additional fees
- Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card (3% surcharge for credit card payment (including no-show & late cancellation)
- For the key card , padlock and towel a 200 THB deposit will be asked. It will be returned when check out
- One bed can be used only by one person (No sharing) .
- No smoking inside the entire building. Smoking area is on the ground floor.
- Quite time is between 11:00 PM-8:00 AM
Hi there, my name is 1st (First) .
I am born and raised Chiang Mai. I and my family are in the guesthouse and food businesses more than 30 years. I am the 2nd generation of the family. Now I start the new renovation project for Hostel and Thai restaurant under the new brand name ‘Muan’ design hostel x café x restaurant.
( Muan means 'fun' in Chiang Mai Language. )
I studied and worked in advising and design company for many years so my hostel reflect my style and what I’ve seen during work and travel experiences.
I also love to eat and travel. If you like to travel like a local or join nice tours.
I and all my staffs can also book and take care of you.
If you have any questions or anything about Chiang Mai, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Have a fun stay with us!
Thank you : )