Aloha and welcome! Wake up to this spectacular view, complementary trade winds, & beautiful songbirds. Sip Kona coffee on your private porch like a local each morning. Ideal setting for quieter guests: This peaceful mountainside neighborhood is close to major attractions like World famous Waikiki, Diamond Head, beaches & more. Come home after some fun in the sun and enjoy a glass of wine at sunset. Clean, quiet, safe guest-suite. Your favorite AirBnB experience awaits! 13.75% tax due separately.
We look forward to hosting you!
PLEASE SEE ALL PHOTOS
--The space is a beautifully remodeled GUEST SUITE APARTMENT within a home
--QUIET HOURS 9pm to 7am as the permanent residents on the property work full time
--ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside or outside. NO smoking on the property whatsoever
--The unit has a shared driveway with a separate, PRIVATE ENTRANCE to the unit
--People live on the property full time however you will have PRIVACY
--There are STAIRS to the unit
--Bedroom has accordion doors with an open breezeway over the door (90% privacy from its living space if traveling with multiple parties)
--Please read and FOLLOW HOUSE RULES. We write honest reviews for our guests.
--PARKING SPACE PROVIDED
***13.75% TAX due online at booking (9.25% Hawaii TAT + 4.5% GET taxes). This is a separate charge.***
Shared driveway and private entryway.
Staircase to unit.
Lockbox provided if a host is unavailable to show you inside.
Interakcija s gostima
Guests will have their privacy but we are available to help guests with their needs, their island itinerary, or any general questions.
We always communicate after check-in to make sure everything is to our guests' liking. We also communicate regarding arrival/departure times to schedule the cleaners.
Like any good host, we genuinely appreciate your communication and feedback! Whether it's an iron, pot, or pan, let us know if you need anything! We are happy to help you make the most of your stay.
Feel free to write us a message or send us a text anytime.
There are two beds available:
1) One brand new queen bed in the bedroom.
2) One single bed in the living room area-- only by request!
3) Pack N Play available for tiny travelers-- only by request!
There is no daily cleaning service.
Professional cleaning services happen before and after your stay.
***Hawaii tax 13.75% paid separately*** We are required to pay General Excise Tax (GET) 4.5% on O'ahu and the Transient Accomodation Tax (TAT) 9.25%. AirBnB is not responsible for paying these taxes, we are.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
CHECK IN 3PM (FLEXIBLE)
CHECK OUT 11AM (STRICT)
*Please remove your shoes*
We do ask that you kindly respect our house rules.
1. Pre-pay the 13.75% Hawaii tax via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
2. Respect our quiet hours between 9PM and 7AM. This is extremely important to us (!)
3. Turn off ALL lights and anything that draws electricity when not in use, especially the air conditioner! Electricity is VERY expensive here.
4. Keep the kitchen and overall unit extremely CLEAN. The battle against pests in constant in Hawaii. We want to keep the unit pest-free. Please do not leave any food or dirty dishes sitting out.
5. Do not leave wet clothes in the washer. Clothes line and drying rack available for your use.
6. Please please please NO SAND! Please leave wet, sandy beach chairs, towels, clothing, bathing suits etc. outside— Dry everything outside and shake out sand in the grass before bringing inside.
7. Understand there is NO smoking. Even outside. NO SMOKING.
8. Stay in touch, if you’d like— WIFI and password available on site.
9. Let us know if there is anything that needs our attention: If something is broken, not working properly, or if there any other problem please tell us about it. See something? Say something. We appreciate your feedback.
10. Tidy up— Upon departure wash your dishes and take out your trash (dark gray bin sits at the top of the driveway). Please do not put away wet dishes.
11. Treat everything in the apartment respectfully— This is our home! Bath towels aren’t beach towels, use a coaster, no shoes inside.
Mahalo for your kokua! (Thank you for your care and consideration!)
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a fun and outgoing couple hoping to share the beauty of O'ahu with those who are interested in having an authentic experience! We love adventuring, cooking, and exploring this beautiful island we call home.