Magazine Street (Lower Garden District) is the heart of Nola’s most fashionable neighborhood and perfectly situated for girls weekenders, Tulane visitors, parade lovers, wedding guests, French Quarter fans and discerning shoppers. Step out to a dazzling row of cafes, tasting rooms, antiques and stylish clothiers. Five blocks to St. Charles for parades or easy French Quarter access. Or simply enjoy this beautiful perch above it all. Next to: Il Mercato, St. Alphonsus, St. Mary’s of Assumption.
Every detail in this bright, airy loft was curated for your comfort and ease -- from the softest linens to beautiful, Carribean-inspired artwork. I want you to feel at home, living the gracious life of a New Orleans local while you're in my incredible city. You'll have access to the upstairs loft and spacious balcony overlooking Sophie B. Wright Park and the Il Mercato.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm always happy to help, answer questions or make recommendations! So, please feel free to ask.
The second bedroom doubles as a sitting room and opens directly onto the living room (please see photos). There is no door between those rooms.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
INSTANT BOOK GUESTS PLEASE NOTE:
Welcome! I require minimum night stays for several holiday and event weekends. SEE BELOW. If you wish to request a shorter stay, do not use Instant Book. Please message me directly to work out details. (Otherwise, I may need to cancel your reservation.) Thank you!
- 5-night minimums for any reservation including the following dates: - Mardi Gras 2018 (Feb. 9 - Feb. 13) - Jazz Fest 2017 (April 27 - May 8) - Tales of the Cocktail 2017 (July 17 - 24)
- 4-night minimums for any reservation including the following dates: - Halloween/VooDoo Fest 2017 (Oct. 27 - 31) - New Year's 2017 (Dec. 29 - Jan. 1)
- 3-night minimums for any reservation including the following dates: - Pre-Mardi Gras 2018 (Jan. 26 - Feb. 8) - French Quarter Fest 2017 (April 6 - 9) - Memorial Day 2017 (May 26 - 29) - July 4/Essence 2017 (June 29 - July 4) - Labor Day/Decadence 2017 (Sept. 1 - 4)
- Transportation: The house is a safe, five-block walk to the St. Charles Streetcar, a charming and iconic way to get around town. A ride to the French Quarter takes about 15 minutes. (St. Charles is also where the big parades roll during Mardi Gras.) The Hop-on-Hop-off sightseeing bus stops a block and a half from the Loft. I’m also directly on a city bus route. And Uber is available anywhere in the city.
- Parking: Magazine is a business corridor, so daytime parking is paid-only. But there is plenty of parking on the sides streets just off the main thoroughfare.
- Kitchen: Make yourself at home. The fridge and freezer are yours to use. Help yourself to coffee or anything else you need. Ice trays are in the freezer. Please throw away perishables when you leave and start a load of dishes in the dishwasher.
- Smoking: Please don’t smoke cigarettes in the house. If you smoke on the balcony, please be sure to fully extinguish butts.
- A/C and Heat: I have central air and heat. The thermostat is on the wall in the entryway hall.
- Windows: Feel free to open the windows onto the balcony, but please be sure they’re locked when you leave the Loft.
- Linens/Towels: Towels are located under the bathroom sink. Spare linens in the master are kept in the bureau. In the second bedroom, the linens for the daybed and trundle are kept in the chest. Before you leave, please pile up dirty linens in the master bedroom.
- Before you go: Don’t worry. Nothing too complicated Please empty the fridge of perishables. Take trash down to bin at the bottom of stairs. Start a load of dishes. And pile up used linens. Easy!
Ovaj domaćin ima 55 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije