Amazing domes on Camping Col d'Ibardin in the basque country. Although this is not camping as you’ve ever known it. Picture yourself in a striking, spacious, luxurious dome. Hanging beds for the children, Fatboy bean-bags for all, double-size beds and high-quality mattresses, bedlinen provided, covered, substantial al fresco dining, a state-of-the-art ‘plancha’ gas cooker, room for everyone: this is camping with space, solidity, comfort and style. This listing is for our 2 ensuite domes
The dome and the covered kitchen-dining area are both on decking; they’re easy to ventilate as well as to batten down and stay snug; parents have the luxury, headroom and space of a partitioned-off king-size bed, but having the children under the same roof feels reassuring and safe. The al fresco area alongside gives you as much or as little exposure to the great outdoors as you wish, and the Plancha gas cooker gives you the flexibility of either feeding the fastest food to on-the-go children, or six of you sitting down in style to something more complicated and substantial. The listing is for our two domes that are ensuite with outdoor shower and compost toilet.
The 2 ensuite domes are pitched together at 9 & 10 (see campsite map). Our guest have full use of the campsites facilities, including the swimming pool, bar & restaurant, tennis court and play area. Wifi is only available at reception and the bar area.
Interakcija s gostima
I try and meet guest personally but failing that I will have hosts meet and greet you on arrival. I will also have a team onsite in the main summer months.
Full inventory is included in the domes. including Fridges x 2, Microwave, Kettle, Espresso coffee percolator plates, cutlery. Linen is included but towels are additional cost.
- The campsite asks for quietness after 11pm
- Please do not hang any wet items on the interior partition
- Please can you not use any of the melamine ware in the microwave
- Bring the fatboy hammock cover in and hang it up if it’s raining
- We ask everyone to vacate the dome by 11am but you can still use the sites facilities for the rest of the day.
- At the end of your stay we just ask that you clean the kitchen (plancha grill, dishes and cutlery) empty the bins (including the composting toilet bin), but we’ll do the rest. There’s the standard inventory and damage check which we need to run through
Ovaj domaćin ima 5 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije