Amazing new fully furnished apartment close to Perth City & Airport in Rivervale.
You will have access to one double bed room in the apartment. You will have access to Kitchen, Laundry, living area. The apartment is close to public transport, shopping centre, cafes, Perth City, Airport, Curtin University and Crown Casino.
This apartment is great for corporate clients, business travellers, Holiday Makers, families and also parents visiting students.
The apartment has been fully furnished to a very high standard.
There is a brand new open style kitchen with a connected living area (3-seater sofa, fantastic reverse cycle aircon, LED TV) and dining area (All the essentials of a modern city dwelling are contained in this apartment.
Easy access to City and important tourist attractions via car or public transport available in the area.
Places nearby Rivervale:
•Perth City via car 10 - 12 mins
•Crown Casino via car 5 min(2.4km)
•Perth Stadium 6min (3.7km)
•Belmont Racecourse 8 min(3.5km)
•Stix Bar & Restaurant 6min(3.2km)
Supermarket (IGA), Post Office, Pharmacy & Take Away food - within 5 minutes walking distance.
You will have access to kitchen, living area and laundry. You have your private room and bathroom, but you need to share the common area with our long term clients. You will get a secure parking as well.
We are happy to discuss flexible check in and check out times with you and will accommodate your requests wherever possible.
Interakcija s gostima
My caretaker will meet you at the front entrance and hand over the keys and guide you to the apartment. Further instructions provided after confirmation.
When leaving the apartment just leave the keys on the TV table in the apartment and lock the front door behind you.
There will be mobile numbers provided to you if you have any problems and we are contactable 24/7 to make your stay enjoyable.
Strictly No Parties
There is a no smoking allowed inside the apartment
1. Only those persons identified on the Occupancy Agreement/booking confirmation will stay in the property.
2. The property must not be used for any unlawful purpose. Suspicious behavior will be reported to the police.
3. 2. No pets are to be brought onto the property.
4. 4. It is the responsibility of the Guest to ensure the property meets their requirements. The Owner/Operator does not accept any responsibility for any misperception of the property.
5. 5. Guests must comply with the by-laws, rules and regulations of the Body Corporate property (if applicable) and any reasonable direction of the Operator. The Agreement will be terminated if any Guest fails to comply after receiving a warning.
6. 6. All Guests must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excessive noise, or interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighboring properties. Unruly, loud or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in termination of the Agreement and loss of surety.
7. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
8. Neither the Body Corporate, nor the Owner/Operator is liable for any damage or loss to the Guest while staying on the property.
9. On departure guests must leave the property clean and tidy.
10. Extra Charges: Any call out due to your fault – will incur cost of $150. For example: neighbor call to report access noise level, lost key. Of course, you can call us anytime if you need help, advise or report an issue. Lost key - $150 for the keys and $90 if we need to come and open the door.
11. By making a booking with us – you agree to the above house rules.
I am a traveler....I love hosting....and a friendly person who loves to have a chat...
I have hosted business travelers, tourists, international students.
Meeting new people is fun....and you learn something new every day!