This ocean view vacation rental is conveniently close to Miami's south beach and Ft. Lauderdale’s Las Olas. Easy access to restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. With the white sandy beach right across the street, this vacation rental has endless activities. 3 bedrooms accommodates 7 people comfortably with 1 king sized bed in the first room, 1 queen sized bed in the second room, and 1 queen sized bed in the third room. Unit has 3 full bathrooms.
• 3 bedrooms accommodates 7 people comfortably with 1 king sized bed in the first room, 1 queen sized bed in the second room, and 1 queen sized bed in the third room.
• 3 full bathrooms
• Full kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, pots, pans, utensils, coffee pot)
• Dinning and living area
• Air conditioning
• Flat screen televisions
• Cable and wifi access
• Pool access
• Private balconies with breathtaking ocean views
• Washer/ dryer
• Blow dryer, towels, ironing board and iron
• Private safe
Guests will also have access to shared recreational lounge areas, bars, and restaurants within the hotel itself. Valet parking is provided at a cost of $26.50 per day or $175.00 per month (which is a better price for anyone staying over 7 days). BEACH SERVICE is INCLUDED with this rental. It offers quick transportation to and from the beach, cabanas, chairs, umbrellas, and towels (otherwise $50 per day)
Interakcija s gostima
I will be available by phone at any time.
**** Unit is $350 per night USD. There is a minimum stay of 4 nights and guests must give 24 hour notice before being able to book. Please note that from December 10th- January 6th prices increase 40%-60% from original price and there is a 14 night minimum stay****
Guests must give 24 hour notice to confirm availability.
• Treat the apartment as your own home. This is not a hotel this is a private unit.
• Try and leave the unit in the same condition as you found it.
• You will find soap and toilet paper just upon your arrival, you will then have to provide your own toiletries.
• Please take garbage out, do dishes, or place in dishwasher upon your check out.
• Take care of linens and towels (towels are not to clean the counter top or kitchen).
• This is a NON-Smoking unit! Smoking inside will result in a minimum additional cleaning Fee $200.
• Pets not permitted.
• Guest should be responsible for any damage in the apartment.
• Rate includes a one-time departure cleaning fee. Guests who leave the premises excessively dirty will be required to pay an extra cleaning fee.
• No daily maid service is included. Additional cleaning is available for an extra cost upon request.
• Check in is after 4 pm.
• Check out is after 11 am.
• Please be respectful.
I'm a New York City girl currently living in Miami, FL. Like most people here I have a passion for travel and I took that passion one step further and became a Flight Attendant for a major airline. I love meeting new people and having adventures in new places.
I run my Airbnb with my boyfriend Chris (he's fluent in Spanish!!) and together we make an excellent team in making you feel welcome! We love going out and having fun so we are full of recommendation on things to do and where to go. Hope to see you soon!