A pleasant, peaceful place in a nice, wooded neighborhood. This accommodation is less expensive because it has virtually no privacy except for a pocket door that closes the office off from the kitchen and a lovely wood carved room divider.
House sleeps up to 8 people. Look for other "North FL Retreat" listings. If other rooms are not shown, they are already booked by other guests. The sofa bed shares a common bathroom with the Yellow Room and Middle Room.
If you like art, Robert is a sculptor and offers studio tours within easy walking distance. If you like the great outdoors, Shoal Sanctuary Nature Preserve is a half hour north with over 5 miles of hiking trails in a unique setting.
- IF YOU INSTANT BOOK, CALL (not email) IMMEDIATELY to reach us.
We have flip phones (not smart phones) and may not be at our computer.
- Upon arrival, pull into driveway and up to garage on far left.
- Keep your belongings in your area and clean up any messes you make.
- Last one in at night, please turn off outside lights.
- No smokers, please.
- Do not bring nonpaying guests for visits without prior approval.
Ovaj domaćin ima 81 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are retired teachers. Robert taught college humanities, philosophy, and sculpture for over 30 years. Chris was a paramedic and taught kindergarten and university level psychology. Both own and operate Shoal Sanctuary Nature Preserve which has received many awards for responsible stewardship. Robert is a sculptor. Chris writes books.