Private hideaway near downtown in trendy, centrally located North Park. Walk to restaurants, bars, coffee houses, art galleries, and performance venues. Quiet, convenient location features an indoor fireplace, light-filled bathroom, private sculpture garden and firepit/bbq. Just 5 minutes from downtown, 15 minutes from the airport. Ample, free street parking. *Please Note: This rental is for overnight accommodations only; no house parties, special events, or media production permitted.
This is a quiet residential neighborhood, with respect for our neighbors and house tenants. If you love the night life, there are plenty of venues a short walk away - please just keep it down around the house. Thanks!
By requesting to rent this property and submitting online payment, you acknowledge acceptance and responsibility to the terms of the VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT, which include:
Quiet hours are between 10pm to 8am; side patio closed at 10pm.
* Check-in time is after 4PM. Check out by 11am. Let us know if you need need to check in early or check out late.
No indoor smoking
Absolutely no pets
Children on the premises shall be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please keep excessive noise indoors by closing doors and windows when necessary.
Please save energy by turning off lights and keeping doors /windows closed when temperature control is on.
Cookware and dishes shall be clean, dry, and placed back in cupboards or left clean in dishwasher.
Please place used sheets and towels in a pile on the floor; leave unused beds undisturbed to save water.
Trash shall be removed and put outside in the appropriate trash or recycling bins.
Guests more than the number booked will be charged $25 per guest per night or deducted from deposit.
This rental is for overnight accommodations only. This home shall not be used for house parties, special events, or media production. If you need a party house, this one is not for you.
* The house shall not be occupied by more than 8 persons. Any more than 6 guests shall incur a charge of $25 per guest per night at booking or from deposit.
* No smoking indoors
* Absolutely No Pets
* No Illegal drugs.
* Tenant assures the Landlord that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this lease as to maintaining the premises in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
* Tenant and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
* Tenant assures the Landlord that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Lease shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses which are caused by the tenant and /or the Tenant's guest(s).
* Tenant agrees that any tenant who is found using illegal drugs or allows others to use illegal drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
* Tenant agrees that during the term of this lease and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the leased premises clean, and free of trash, garbage, and other waste.
Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold Landlord harmless from all liability arising from any legal action, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the Tenant, tenants, or guests, or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any person entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises
Landlord is not responsible for any damage, loss, or destruction of Tenant's personal property.
* Tenant agrees that he/she shall not paint or make alterations to the property, including changing existing locks or adding new ones, without the Landlord's written consent.
* Tenant shall allow Landlord or his agent to enter the premises at any reasonable hour for inspection, to make repairs or to show the premises to prospective tenants or buyers. In an emergency, Landlord or his agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission from Tenant.
* Tenant may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises without prior consent of the Landlord.
* If Tenant abandons or vacates the premises, Landlord may at his option, terminate this lease, enter the premises, and remove all property.
In the event that legal action is commenced by either party concerning this lease or any right or obligation derived there from, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive attorney’s fees as fixed by the Court in addition to all relief at law or equity.
* Landlord may immediately terminate this lease if the Tenant violates any provision of this lease. Landlord shall serve notice in writing to Tenant of said violation. Tenant shall immediately leave the premises.
Tenant assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period stated.
Tenant is responsible for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms of this lease.
Tenant is responsible for paying in full for any damage to the premises caused by Tenant or invitees, or guests of Tenant.
* Either Tenant OR Landlord may cancel by written notice, without obligation or liability, 30 days or more in advance of reservation date. In the event of cancellation of this contract with less than 30 day notice by Tenant, refund will be made only if a tenant can be found to occupy the vacated time reserved under this agreement. If the replacing tenant pays a lower rate per day, or for a shorter period, tenant will only be credited at the lower per day rate.
* In the event that the City of San Diego or the County enacts any laws prohibiting or limiting short term vacation rentals, Landlord may terminate the agreement in order to stay in compliance with local laws.
Children shall be accompanied by adults at all times on the premises.
Tenant agrees there shall be no holding over or late departure without prior written agreement. Any unauthorized holding over by Tenant shall be subject to a charge of 1 1/2 times the daily rent, plus any additional damages incurred including, but not limited to, the cost of alternative housing for guests displaced by Tenant's holding over. Late check-outs without prior approval will be charged $100.
Ovaj domaćin ima 34 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Originally from New York, I'm a multi-media artist who loves to travel, take pix, meet people, and continue learning about the world. Hosting my second home to visitors has totally added to that. I love living in San Diego and really like sharing my city with others by hosting them and making suggestions around here according to their needs.
As a traveler, I like to take leisurely ride bikes to explore, visit contemporary art museums, take in the architecture, sample interesting sounds, explore with my camera, and of course meet the local people.
I also offer photography lessons for groups or privately to help people understand their digital cameras better, compose pictures better, and have more fun taking them. Perfect for travelers visiting San Diego!