Welcome to our spacious home in the heart of Melbourne, with secure undercover car parking; walking distance from AFL games at Etihad Stadium.
Discover the cafe culture, world class cuisine, trendy shopping and cosmopolitan lifestyle Melbourne is famous for. We LOVE this city and hope you do too!
On the CBD boundary, the apartment is conveniently located with views of Melbourne City. Just metres from a beautiful park, walking distance from Etihad Stadium (AFL games and concerts), Queen Victoria Market, the Docklands, outlet shopping and trendy cafes, restaurants and bars. Experience the cosmopolitan culture Melbourne is famous for!
The apartment includes:
* Free secure, undercover parking on the edge of the city!
* Kitchen with cooking utensils and basic cooking provisions, stove, oven.
* Shower and bathtub.
* Washing machine and dryer.
* Unlimited Wi-Fi internet.
* All towels, pillows and bed linen you need.
* Communal BBQ access.
The location provides access to:
* Etihad Stadium (10 minute walk).
* Southern Cross Railway Station (10 minute walk) for Airport SkyBus and interstate rail travel.
* Tram stops (2 minute walk).
* Flagstaff Suburban Train Station in City Loop (4 minute walk).
* Queen Victoria Market (3 minute walk).
* Grocery stores (Spencer St Coles, North Melbourne IGA).
* Pharmacies (Errol St, Spencer St).
* Spencer Street DFO Discount Shopping outlet (10 minute walk).
* Health Food Stores (Peel St, Southern Cross Station, Queen Victoria Market).
* A plethora of trendy Melbourne cafes and restaurants!
We are usually able to offer flexible check in and check out times :-)
Entire apartment (secure lift access) plus gym in complex, outdoor communal BBQ area, secure underground parking spaces.
Interakcija s gostima
We're sometimes away in areas with limited phone service, but will assist you with anything that we can.
We are a low-toxin household, using only natural cleaning, clothes washing and personal care products. This means the space and all towels and linen are suitable for guests with skin sensitivities or allergies.
We do not have a microwave (for health reasons).
We care about the environment. We ask our guests to care, too:
1. Please be aware of what can be recycled in Melbourne, and put those items into the recycling bins (green bins with yellow lids) WITHOUT any plastic bags.
2. We provide reusable shopping bags for you to take with you to the supermarket/shops/market, to avoid having to put your items into plastic bags. Producing plastic bags pollutes the environment and uses valuable, non-renewable resources. Hundreds of thousands of bags end up in our waterways, killing whales, dolphins, turtles and other marine animals. A bag takes 1000 years to break down in landfill, and as it does, it contaminates our soil and water.
3. You will notice we generally UNPLUG appliances at the powerpoint when they're not in use. 75% of the electricity used to power home appliances is consumed when they are turned off, and this has a major impact on our environment. Please remember to turn off all lights, fans, the heater whenever you leave the apartment.
4. We use the cold water cycle on the washing machine (the washing powder provided works perfectly in cold water) and try to minimise use of the clothes dryer. You can hang clothes on the balcony or inside the apartment to dry.
Thank you! :-)
Please leave all keys in mailbox 217 (in the mail room on level 1) when you leave. Thanks!
Od 1. Listopad 2017. - 22. Listopad 2017. minimalni boravak je 4 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 18 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi! We're a friendly and outgoing couple, with diverse interests. Nick's passions are live music, community radio, craft beer brewing and his AFL team The Bulldogs. Mel's passions are natural medicine, dance and circus arts, nutrition and travel. We'd love to welcome you into our home in Melbourne, Australia's cultural capital (and the world's most liveable city).