A beautifully restored stone cottage with private patio garden overlooking the stunning Wye Valley. This charming two-bedroom self-catering cottage has a master bedroom with kingsize bed, cosy living room with wood-burner, a light and spacious kitchen-dining area and a downstairs double bedroom. The cottage is 35 minutes walk from Tintern abbey and right on the famous Offa's Dyke footpath. It's the perfect place to find sanctuary from the modern world and to explore the surrounding beauty.
- Keep the noise down in the garden in the late evening (to not disturb the neighbours)
- No shoes to be worn in the house - slippers are supplied
- Please don't flush anything artificial other than toilet paper down the toilet, as there is a septic tank here which can easily get blocked.
- Please don't touch any of the heating controls, as it's a complex system and has been finely adjusted and balanced.
- Please don't leave the electric heaters on unattended.
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the furniture.
- No cats
- Check out is at 10am
I moved to Brockweir from London, looking for a lifestyle closer to nature and the elements. I've spent the last two years renovating the cottage and discovering a love of natural building in the process. My next project will be to start establishing a forest garden on the land, creating a self-sustaining ecosystem with edible and medicinal plants and trees.