Beautiful newer home in Black Butte Ranch. 2 Master Suites, Dog Friendly, close to Glaze Meadow recreation facility. Perfect for two families. Spacious rec room.
1. This is a NON SMOKING vacation rental. Evidence of smoking, such as the smell of cigarette or cigar smoke inside the home by the cleaning crew is sufficient basis to charge the renter for smoke clean-up and removal from carpeting, AC ducts & filters and furniture. This type of cleanup is expensive and Renter is Liable for the Costs.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight (max 10) in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. If more than 10 people (Including babies) are found to occupy the home all damage deposit are forfeited.
3. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and not removed from the home.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are allowed with an additional $75.00 fee
PARKING – Parking is limited to two vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Parking pass and gate access is issued through Black Butte Ranch Guest Services and any fees for access is paid directly to Black Butte Ranch. Motor cycles are not permitted in the ranch.
There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Paper products are supplied at check in however since we don’t know the rate guests use these if you need to purchase additional supplies please feel free to take them with you on check out. There is a fee for cleaning on departure, non refundable.
9. Gas BBQ’s only. Owner will try to make sure that propane is full but if tank is empty no refunds are offered. If for some reason you run out of propane submit receipt to owner for possible refund. The grill must be used on the deck and pulled a safe distance from the house. Any damages incurred will be the renters responsibility.
Renter to supply their own fire wood from home or purchased at Black Butte Ranch. Please do not throw any combustible materials in the fireplace.
11. Water and Sewer:
The cabin is on a sewer system. The mineral content is on high. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to $250.00, plus any service calls if needed.
No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Owners will do their best to make sure all amenities are in working order. However, the furnishing of (including but not limited to): cable, internet, hot tub, and gas grill are a courtesy of the owners and in the event of failure, repair or replacement is not guaranteed during the time of your stay. Please be considerate of all amenities while using them. .
14. Events- At no time is there to be an event, party, gathering held at the property that involves more than the rental party (10), unless prior approval from owner. No rental furniture, rental equipment of any type, to be brought in the home or the surrounding outside area.
15. Internet: The internet service is provided as a courtesy. If it is not functioning there will be no refund. (Local cable company charges owner for additional downloads).
16. Bikes: Renter assumes all responsibility for return of equipment in good condition. Renter is liable for loss, theft, damages, or destruction and a replacement charge of $250.00 p/bike. The renter hereby releases the Homeowner, or family of Homeowner, or employee of Homeowner from any and all claims or causes of action whatsoever which the renter may have or hereafter accrue on an account of any injury, death, or property damage that results from any incident occurring through the use of the bikes or locks. The renter understands there is an Oregon Bike Helmet Law in the State of Oregon. Oregon Law requires headgear on all children under 16. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for the children’s headgear use. Homeowner will not be responsible for any fines incurred by a child, guest, parent or other responsible adult for failure to comply with Oregon headgear law. Homeowner does not supply bike helmets and guest will supply or rent their own. Any bike repairs will be done at the Black Butte Ranch Bike Shop and charges will be deducted from security deposit. Owner reserves the right to choose another bike repair shop if necessary. Do not raise the seats to any of the bikes. This could damage the bikes beyond repair and will forfeit your deposit.
If lost or stolen there will be a charge of $250.00 to have house rekeyed. There will be one set of keys supplied to the renters through a lock box at the front door. This is where the guest will return key on departure. If guest is locked out travel expenses will be charged at $25.00 per hour or locksmith charge at their going rate. Please call Homeowner right away to see if other arrangements can be made.
To keep cost down renters are to take their own garbage/recycling to the Black Butte Ranch refuse facility approximately 1 mile west of main entrance of Black Butte Ranch on day of check out. $40.00 charge if garbage is left at unit.
19. Owners reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Owners will not be responsible for accidents or injury to Guests or for loss of their money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
1. Load and start the dishwasher upon departure.
2. Towels. To keep housekeeping prices down please wash and place towels a load in dryer and start. Please start a load of sheets when you put the towels in dryer. Housekeeping will fold them.
3. Do not move the furniture as it makes more work for the housekeepers. No furniture to be moved outside.
4. Keep the noise and traffic to a minimum.
5. Please note there is a stove top (3 speed) vent fan located directly above the cooking surface. Please use it when cooking to prevent any additional cleaning charges that might occur due to excess odor.
6. We will not be responsible for any belongings left behind. We do try and return items left at a fee from the USPS.
7. Set hot tub to 80 degrees and lock with cable.
8. Set household thermostat to 80 degrees and set “hold”.
9. Please check all the information for accuracy. There will no refunds if there are inaccurate dates once signed and returned.
10. It is important to please check home at check in to see if there are any problems that need to be addressed with homeowner to avoid any possible charges at check out.
11. Remember to log out of any TV network services so other guest can’t use your accounts (Apple TV, Netflix, etc.)
HAVE A GREAT TIME.