Charming 1800's cottage listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Bardstown.
Voted Most Beautiful Small Town in America.
Walking distance from downtown shopping, nightlife, dining, and local attractions.
Located along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
I love Bardstown and wanted my cottage to look and feel like what is best about the town- classic charm mixed with modern amenities. Clean, cozy and comfortable; it is a space that I hope you find enjoyable while visiting Bardstown.
You will love my place because of its location to downtown. Enjoyable two block walk (10 min.) to heart of downtown activities.
Complete access to entire home with small covered front porch and seating provided on back patio to enjoy a beverage and the spacious backyard.
Interakcija s gostima
I am a local owner and available if needed.
- Please be respectful of my house and my neighbors.
- Please clean up before you leave.
- No parties, no illegal activities.
- Consideration of noise level after 10:00 p.m.
- No guests permitted to sleep over.
- Smoking is permitted outside if disposed of properly.
- Check-in time 3:00PM
- Check out 11:00 AM
- $30.00 cleaning Fee