Magnificent position in the heart of the Son Macia valley with outstanding views and set in a completely private and stunning location.
Located in an idyllic hillside location surrounded by vineyards, meadows with wild flowers and golden cornfields. The fabulous views are truly spectacular across the verdant Son Macia valley towards the other side of Mallorca and distant mountain ranges. Very quiet and secluded location approached via a winding private drive. The idyllic village Son Macia is only few minutes away and has a beautiful plaza with Tapas bars and excellent local restaurants.
Stunning sandy coves and beaches are also only 10 minutes drive.
Beautifully presented and lovingly cared for, this original farmhouse now offers an idyllic family holiday home with cooling terracotta tiles, beamed ceilings and interior stone walls creating a delightful natural ambience.
* On entering through the main entrance with solid oak door is the hallway with inner archway leading to a dining room with seating area.
* Large living room with comfy sofas, TV, music system, complimentary internet connection, further dining area with banquet style table and French doors opening to the garden terrace.
* Country style kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric oven/gas hob, fridge/freezer.
* Walk-in pantry and utility room with washing machine and access to garden patio.
* Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and door to sun terrace.
* Guests cloakroom.
Stairs lead upto;
* Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and doors to the upper terrace with spectacular far reaching views.
* Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room.
All bedrooms have cooling free-standing fans.
In one corner of the gardens is this delightful casita for three persons with air conditioning, one double bed and one single bed, ensuite shower room and small kitchen with seating area and doorway to a private garden.
The surrounding gardens are an absolute delight with mature palms, colourful bougainvillea, scented herbs and immaculately maintained lawns. There is plenty of space for children to play within the dry stone walled grounds. The magnificent crystal clear mosaic tiled swimming pool with Roman steps has large flagstone terraces affording truly impressive far reaching elevated views, these have to be seen to be fully appreciated. Reclining sun-loungers adorn the poolside terraces and there are various natural shaded areas and parasols with seating areas.
All facilities are open to guests.
Interakcija s gostima
Our representative is contactable for any questions you may have about the area or the property. You will also be visited by our maid for a midweek clean and change of towels.
Ovaj domaćin ima 297 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije