Enjoy a home away from home! This large one bedroom/one bathroom apartment has everything you need plus the charm you want.
This apartment is close to great shops, restaurants, and the gorgeous Georgetown Waterfront as well conveniently close the Red Line metro. It's located in Georgetown at the border of Dupont Circle. The Dupont Circle Metro stop is 0.6 miles away, which is about a 10 minute walk. Here's a link to a Guidemap that might help you better visualize just how close you are to everything: goo [DOT] gl/maps/ycW7b
If you enjoy vast green spaces, just a short walk away you have access to beautiful trails that lead you through Rock Creek & Potomac Parkway as well as to Dumbarton Oaks Park. I enjoy walking through the trails as a scenic way of getting to Adams Morgan.
The kitchen is stocked with pots, pans, plates, gas stove & oven. There's a cozy dining area that seats up to four guests. The bathroom is equipped with a shower and bathtub. Washer/Dryer in building. Internet included. No TV.
No private parking, but there is plenty of Zone 2 street parking available on Q Street NW.
I specifically sought out this apartment location because it is so central to many key locations and yet a peaceful refuge from the nightlife activity along Wisconsin. Some examples of key places you might want to walk to include:
- Dupont Circle Metro: 0.6 miles
- Trader Joe's: 0.7 miles
- CVS: 0.6 miles
- Dupont Circle Farmers Market, Sunday 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: 0.5 miles
- Whole Foods: 1.1 miles
- Martin’s Tavern (my favorite bar): 0.7 miles
- Cafe Bonaparte (best brunch place): 0.6 miles
- Wisconsin Street (shops, restaurants, cafes, banks, etc.): 0.6 miles
- M Street NW (shops, restaurants, cafes, banks, etc.): 0.5 miles
- Hiking/running trails: 0.6 miles
- Tryst (cute and bustling coffee shop) in Adams Morgan: 1.2 miles
- Stachowski’s Market: 0.2 miles
- Georgetown Wine & Spirits: 0.2 miles
- Sara’s Market & Dry Cleaners: 0.3 miles
- 7-Eleven Convenience Store: 0.2 miles
- Jean Pierre Antiques-Home: 0.2 miles
Interakcija s gostima
This is a private accommodation, but I will be available via phone or email.
I highly recommend the car sharing service Car2go. For short trips, this is a great solution and generally cheaper than cabs. If you don’t already have this service, I would recommend you apply for it right away so can take advantage of this service while you’re in DC.
Uber is a very convenient cab service and, if you stay at my apartment, you will receive a complimentary $20 gift card - only applicable for NEW Uber accounts. I use them when I’m flying out of Reagan National Airport (DCA).
The rules below apply for the apartment and apartment building:
- No smoking
- No pets
- No piano playing after 9:00pm
- Maintaining the "no shoe" policy would be appreciated!
I'm originally from Orange County, California. I've been living in Toronto, Canada for the past three years and am looking forward to my relocation to Buenos Aires.
I'm relocating to BsAs for a bit simply to study the Spanish language and dance.