Primitive camping in your own tent. Enjoy a beautiful private area on the back of our 170 acres, surrounded by another 2,500 acres of open land. Lots of wildlife, fish, wild forage, camp, relax.
Please remember to open, close AND latch the walk through gate EVERY TIME! The animals can leave the farm if you take your eyes off it for only a minute.
We will allow events and gatherings but NO wild parties.
- NO Smoking at all, you will be requested to leave immediately without refund if you smoke.
- Pets must be vaccinated within 1 year
- Pets must be loose only at the campsite but not on the front part of the farm where the farm keeps their watchdogs with their livestock
- Owners will be responsible for any damage done to the property or livestock
- All campers will sign a liability release form
- Campers are responsible to check with Milam County, Tx in advance of their stay to know if campfires are allowable at the time of their stay
- Campers may pick up deadfall to burn in their campfire
- Campers must build a fire ring and make sure the fire is completely out prior to bedtime and prior to departure
- Campers must take all garbage with them when they leave
- Campers must bury all human excrement
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ben & Alysha Godfrey are organic vegetable farmers located in Central Texas that specialize in helping other set up organic and GAP certified farms. They own both Sand Creek Farm, the physical organic farm; and Sustainable Farm Supply, an online small farming equipment business. Ben Godfrey combines years of experience with his knowledge of farming equipment to provide consultation and equipment to help other farmers mechanize their farms for both productivity and profitability.