・ 105㎡ with 4 bed rooms, living room, kitchen, dining room, which enough to a group!(Max 13pax)
・5 mins from the Shoji Sta.
・6 mins from Fuse Station(Kintetsu Line)
Nice access to Nara, Kyoto and Kobe (Sannomiya).
・Airport shuttle bus to Kansai Airport.(Adults 1,600yen, 70mins)
・This area is a street with the full of restaurant with humanity. It's recommended place to enjoy sightseeing, CV stores.
・With free parking space. Also 500JPY coin park near so that you can also park multiple cars!
There are 4 bedrooms, 5 semi-double size beds,
We offer two single futon beds and one single size sofa bed. Ideal for staying in families or traveling with groups.
- All round charters
- Four bedrooms
- Living room
- Kitchen space
- Complet separate room with bath toilet
- 2 toilets
- with balcony
- Non smoking
★ Size ★
★ Bed ★
· Double bed x1
· Double bed x1
· 2 double beds
· Double bed x1
· Single sofa bed x 1
Single mattress × 2
The cover which is put on the futon and pillows,the same as hotels use.
★ Maximum number of people ★
Maximum: 13 adults
★ Equipment / Fixtures ★
- Pocket Wi-Fi (high speed, unlimited, up to 14 simultaneous connections possible)
- Large screen television
- DVD player
(There is a popular Japanese animation DVD.It will install a USJ related DVD from now on)
- Air-conditioner / heating
-- Floor heating
- Washing machine · Dryer · Laundry detergent · Softening agent
- Square hanger, hanger, slipper
- Iron / ironing board
- 3 garbage cans for sorting (dining), 1 trash can in each room
-- Vacuum cleaner
- First aid kit
-- Weight scale
★ Kitchen facilities ★
- Refrigerator, microwave oven, rice cooker
- Electric kettle and gas stove
- cutlery (fork, knife, spoons) · chopsticks
- Frying pan, two-handed pan
- Kitchen knife, chopping board
- dishwasher and sponge
★ Bathroom Facilities ★
- Toilet · Washlet
- Shower / bathtub / hot water
- Shampoo · Rinse · Body soap · Body sponge
- Tissue and toilet paper
- Face Towel, Bath Towel (We are preparing for each person)
- Toothbrush (for the number of people)
- Toothpaste, mouse wash
-- hand soap
- Facial cleansing foam
- Swab (in each room and washroom)
- Hand cream · Body cream (in each room and bathroom)
- Baby oil (in each room and washroom)
- bathroom dryer
- Bathroom heating / cool wind
· Free parking lot on site
★ Entire home★
・It is a Entire home of the reserved type. There is no need to share with others, so please be relieved.
· You can use all the places in the house.
※ We lock only the closet in one room and can not be used there only.
・ Please be aware that we will charge for normal rates over 5 years old. We do not charge for children under 5 years old.
・In case you want to leave luggage before check-in, we will consult with you depending on availability of the room.
Interakcija s gostima
Basically it is communication with mail.
When you are having trouble during your stay, if you contact Airbnb's mail, we will correspond as soon as possible.
※ We correspond to guests in English · Japanese · Chinese · Korean.
And more if you want any information,please feel free to contact us.
In particular, we have the following information.
· Recommended restaurant information
· Recommended sightseeing spot information
· USJ recommendation information
· Experience program in Osaka · Nara · Kyoto
-24 hour access, no restrictions
-Pocket WIFI has a limitation so no to download anything.
-Apartment is not shared; you are the only guests during your stay
-We will send you information about the apartment, surrounding areas, Osaka, and the greater Kansai region after you book!
CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT
Before 11 AM : CHECK-OUT.
We are sorry but we can't keep your luggage after check out time.You can deposit it to locker installed in train stations.
During 11AM-15:30PM : Cleaning.
After 16 PM : CHECK-IN.
You have the key,then come and go whenever you want.(no curfew)
---Need early check-in and late check-out, What to do??---
---its generally possible as soon as you ask me.
I was born in Kansai and brought up in Kansai. Therefore, I love Kansai.
I like to meet people, so I think that various encounters are important. I am very interested in expanding my sense of values and the world view by encounter. Even so, I am working at the theme park in Osaka, and I enjoy having encounters with various people every day.
While I am happy with encountering various people, I hope to cherish the "feelings of hospitality" with the desire to be able to be happy for the person I met.
By all means, I hope this variety of connections will increase on this Airbnb.
Also, my husband likes marathon, he is participating in domestic and overseas races, and I recently started. So those who like marathons are particularly welcome.
Thank you (^ ^)