★Perfect for couples, friends, colleagues, families & solo travellers
★NO cleaning fees
★Recently renovated apartment, quiet building, lively neighbourhood
★Vintage design, unique decoration, comfortable and cozy spaces
★Easy connections to all travel hubs
★Prime location, near almost every point of interest
★Straight 10 mins walk to Thessaloniki's iconic waterfront
★Right in the middle of action with many restaurants, bars, shopping districts and historical sites nearby
A spacious (75 sq.m.) 2-bedroom apartment, conveniently located close to most landmark attractions of Thessaloniki.
The aim was to retain as much as possible of the vintage 60’s character, while adding drops of comfort and relaxation. In line with this, the hardwood floors, the mosaic floor and many of the furnitures are the original ones.
The main common space, previously a single long-shaped dining/living room, has been transformed in a multi-functional space that now combines a comfortable living room and a self-standing lounge/bedroom. These areas can be fully separated by a pocket door.
★Living room: airy and bright space to relax and blow some steam after a busy day. Most of the paintings are made by Pantelis Tsatsis, organiser of the Art Thessaloniki International Contemporary Art Fair, owner of Tsatsis Projects/Artforum gallery & a good friend of mine. The refurbished vintage dining table is large enough to easily sit 6 people.
★Balcony: enjoy your breakfast or an afternoon coffee with wonderful views over Ano Poli (Upper City) or the seaside.
★Kitchen: Walk to the local food market and make yourself a gourmet meal in the totally refurbished and fully equipped kitchen. It comes complete with all essential electrical appliances, cutlery & crockery, mugs and wine glasses. It includes a cooker, full-size fridge/freezer, filter coffee maker, a Delonghi espresso machine, toaster, kettle, food processor and features an extractable dining table to enjoy any meal, from a quick breakfast to a full-blown candlelit dinner.
★Main bedroom: featuring wooden flooring, a king-size bed with a quality mattress, two bedside tables with lambs and a custom-made refurbished double closet, the main bedroom is an oasis of comfort where you can recharge your batteries for the next day. Linen and covers are provided.
★Second bedroom: comes with a wooden floor and is equipped with a brand new & extremely comfortable sleeper-sofa that can be converted into a spacious bed for 2 persons, very quickly and easily. Linen and covers are provided.
★Bathroom: recently renovated and extremely practical, the bathroom is equipped with a shower cabin, a washer and a hair-dryer. Fresh towels are provided.
Guests arrange check-in time with us and just access the main door of the building. There is an elevator to take you to the flat that has been designed to carry two persons. However, people not feeling particularly comfortable in tight spaces might have to consider either using it by themselves or taking the stairs to the flat.
Guests have full access to the whole of the apartment, except for any locked closet or cupboard.
Interakcija s gostima
You will be welcomed to the apartment in person and showed around. During check-in, you will be given a detailed description of the flat’s amenities, many tips on where to dine and shop in the area, which means of transport to use in case of need to commute etc.
Should you have questions or need any help during your stay, feel free to reach out to me instantly via Airbnb messaging, phone or personal e-mail. I aim to address inquiries as soon as practically possible and try my best to make you feel like home!
The flat is on one of the highest floors of the building and has a face on the street. It is equipped with a self-standing, fully controllable, natural gas heating system, meaning there is hot water 24/7, both in the bathroom & kitchen.
Also, for those hot days, the flat has an A/C module that is placed in the hall to cover most of the flat.
- As we DO NOT charge cleaning fees, we ask you to keep the flat clean and tidy at all times. When you leave, take out ALL trash, make sure that no food is left out & clean all used kitchen items. Garbage bins (green for mixed trash, blue for recyclables) can be easily found directly in front of the building.
- Additional guests after 2 includes children & infants, if it results in using a bed, sofa or extra bedroom.
- It is of utmost importance that you do not engage in any kind of illegal activity in the property.
- Please keep quiet from 14:30 to 17:00 and 23:00 to 07:00.
- To ensure we keep the wooden floor in perfect condition for every guest, kindly follow our "no shoes policy".
- For safety reasons, no unregistered guests are allowed in the apartment. For overnight extra guests a reservation change and our approval is required.
- Protect the environment by switching off lights and the A/C or heating, when not necessary or when leaving the house. Excessive usage may result in a proportionate claim being made against the Security Deposit.
- Lost keys policy: a EUR 30 replacement fee will be charged for every unreturned and/or lost key.
- We understand that accidents happen but let us know, if you break or damage something, so that we can arrange for its replacement or repair together.
- Please don't try to open locked cupboards or closets, as we use them for personal belongings.
- According to the local regulatory framework governing Airbnb activity in Greece, you will be asked and agree to provide valid ID or passport details. Such information is requested and collected for tax purposes and particularly relates to the host's income report obligation vis-a-vis the tax authorities.
Hey there, i am Alex!
My name is Alex and i am a legal advisor specializing in the field of Competition law. At the same time, i am passionate about travelling the world, discovering exciting new places and meeting interesting people.
Over the last few years, while on the hunt for professional development, i had the opportunity to live in many different cities and countries, which was exactly what led me to become an Airbnb host. I love music (both listener and instrument player), sports, food and i am a coffee connoisseur!
Before booking with me, feel free to get in touch if you happen to have any questions about my listing.
Talk to you & see you soon,