Come and stay in a large private bedroom in our cozy, bright loft apartment in old town Oslo! Walking distance to the Opera House, the main high street and the train station. Free high-speed WiFi, shared bathroom and kitchen/living room.
•• PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for a private room and NOT an entire apartment. To avoid confusion, we urge everyone to read through the following text. If you are left with questions, please read our reviews or send us an inquiry. Check-in after 7pm on weekdays – all day during the weekend. Thank you! ••
The private room is perfect for a couple or two friends who don't mind sharing the same bed. There is also space for an extra mattress on the floor. A baby cot with bedding can also be arranged free of charge.
• 16 sqm
• Double bed (160 cm width)
• Window blinds to black out the light in the summer
• Towels, sheets and bed linen is included in the price
The apartment is bright, clean and cosy with a wood stove and high ceiling. Only 60 sqm in total with a bathroom, joint kitchen/living room, two bedrooms and an attic.
You will be sharing the bathroom and the kitchen/living room with us. The second bedroom is our private area.
• 3rd floor, no lift
• Spacious bathroom with floor heating. Washing machine. Baby changing space if needed.
• Joint kitchen and living room. The kitchen has a small dishwasher and is equipped witha few kitchen appliances such as a blender, a kettle etc. No microwave. The living room has a sofa and a small dining table. No TV.
• High speed fiber internet 100/100 Mbps with WiFi
The building is next to the street and even if we are up at the 3rd floor you can hear some traffic noise, especially if the windows are open. The trams run by frequently but the service stops between midnight and 5.30 am (6.30 at the weekends) so you won't be bothered with it at night.
Interakcija s gostima
Together we speak Norwegian, English and German. Oslo is an exiting city with lots of hidden secrets: tucked away cafes; islands to visit in the summer and winter activities not far away. Some will find that Oslo is an expensive city so finding a reasonable priced restaurant or pub can be a challenge – we can give you advice on this.
When we are at home we spend most of our time in the kitchen/living room area. You are of course welcome to join us. If you need to use the kitchen, please be aware that we might be hanging out in the same room as the space is somewhat limited.
Our hot water tank is not too big so if you like to take very long showers the hot water will only last for just about two people.
We also have two daughters - 1 and 3 years old. Sometimes we take them to their grandmother's when having Airbnb guests, otherwise we will all be here. They do make some noise as none of them were born with a volume button, but we always try our best to keep her from waking you in the morning. Our room is not next-door to yours, and so far only one pair of guests have mentioned that baby sounds woke them up.
• Strictly no smoking
• Please keep the area tidy and take off your shoes in the hallway
• Close the doors behind you when leaving the bathroom, kitchen/living room, but please keep them from slamming if you can prevent it.
• Loud noise must be kept down from 11 pm to 7 am
• No additional guests (other than booked) allowed
Two graphic designers, British/German and Norwegian/Thai. We have visited over 40 countries together and definitely love an adventure. We are easygoing, love a laugh and some good company. We have 2 daughters who are 3 and 1 years old. They of course hold the same qualities :) but we have yet to find a volume button on the youngest one – sorry!