Located in the heart of Los Feliz is a rare spot where you will find a tranquil and cohesive community. This unit has been completely remodeled with new floors, kitchen, and bathrooms. Close proximity to Griffith Park, Greek Theatre, Griffith Observatory, Downtown LA, Hollywood, LA Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Gene Autry Museum, Barnsdall Gallery Theatre, Trendy Shops, Restaurants, and much more!
The complex consists of 3 units (Triplex). The unit available is the entire bottom unit. Therefore, there are 2 other units: one directly above the bottom unit, and another unit in the back of the complex. In addition to the sleeping arrangements provided in the listing, there is an air mattress and a foam floor mattress topper (located in the closet) that can be used by guests as extra beds. The couch would also be suitable for guests to sleep on.
There is an on-site coin operated washer and dryer located under the carport. There is also 1 parking space provided to guests.
Interakcija s gostima
Please feel free to email, text, call or message me via Airbnb messages. I respond most quickly to text messages.
Please be considerate of our neighbors in the complex and in our neighborhood. Thank you!
- This is a drug free environment, and smoking of any kind is not permitted inside the complex.
- Only registered guests are allowed to stay and use amenities in the property.
- In efforts to be environmentally friendly, we appreciate when our guests turn off all lights before leaving the unit and are conscious about water and power consumption.
- Early check-in/Late check-out: In some cases, I may be able to accommodate an earlier check-in or later check-out time. Typically-- if there are no guests checking in-or-out the same day, I may make such an accommodation.
-There is 1 parking space available. Vehicles and personal property on the premises are the responsibility of the guest(s). Kindly note that the host will not be responsible (in the unlikely event) for any damages and/or theft.
- Quiet hours begin at 10:00 pm.
- No film shoots.
- No mail and/or packages are to be mailed/sent using the unit's address.
- No shoes in the house is much appreciated!
- At the end of your stay, please leave used towels on the bathroom floor or in the laundry hamper located inside the closet; rinse dishes/utensils with water and leave them in the dishwasher.
- We want you to have the best time while staying at my place. Please respect our neighbors and leave everything as you found it.
- Kindly message me when you have checked-out.
Hi, my name is Warren. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I love living in L.A. and I am blessed to grow up in such an eclectic and diverse city. I enjoy the sports in this city, especially the Lakers and the Dodgers. I am an avid sneaker/shoe collector. In my spare time, I play basketball and love to take courses in real estate and music.
I enjoy meeting people from all over the world, so I am looking forward to connect with you as a host. I will do my best to make sure your stay is comfortable. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.