-The 102 degree F during the winter outdoor pool with a view of Baldy ski slopes, is thirty steps away on site for you to enjoy with other International Village visitors from around the world.
- During the summer, it is a 75 degree swimming pool.
-The only ski-in ski-out Ketchum complex at just 50 steps from the Warm Springs Lodge and Lifts.
- Skiing, hiking, road biking and mountain biking are just out your door.
-Free bus service to main street shopping and dining is just out front or Uber is available. No car is needed.
- The town home has 3 floors, a fully equipped kitchen and laundry. The master has en-suite 3/4 bathroom, 2nd bedroom and common bath are on the 2nd floor. 3rd bedroom is a private loft on 3rd floor with a sliding barn door at base of the stair.
-The stairs and the entire condo is not child or baby proofed in any way.
Location, location, location!
We provide 100% cotton bath towels and sheets. All beds are super comfortable and we have pillow density options.
There are 6 robes for your use during your dash to the hot pool. Pool towels are located in the main floor closet.
Across from the front door is the ski locker. For bike, the rear deck can handle locked bikes during your stay.
Yes, please text me with any questions or needs during your stay. Our hosts are local if we are not there and available to help.
Our location is the closest thing to a " ski in ski out " out your door complex in all of Sun Valley and Ketchum. Hiking and biking is also out the door, no need for a car. Dining is in downtown Ketchum as well as in Sun Valley. At the Warm Springs Lodge, one can grab a wonderful breakfast or lunch during the winter.
We have a BOSE Soundlink 360 degree speaker that pairs with your cell phone music library.
-Entire town home and complex with hot pool during the winter and warm swimming pool during the summer.
- Private ski locker across from our front door. Bike storage can be on the open air deck during your stay.
-Off our common grass area, there is access to the Big Wood River to dip in or inner tube float down when waters are low.
Interakcija s gostima
If the weather turns during the winter, do check your leaving flight as you might need to get to the airport a bit early in case of busing to a Twin Falls.
-Please, no pets, bikes or skis in the unit.
-We do have a gas fed BBQ on the at grade deck. BBQ utensils are located in the draw under the Kitchen sink.
- On the top floor we have setup a monitor, keyboard and a printer for our guests to use. There is a USB cable and a network cable for the printer.
-There are two parking passes for your use hanging in unit on the hook. Please make sure to leave them upon your departure. There will be a $75.00 lost fee if not returned.
-If you get locked out, please do call or text me.
- Please, No ski boots beyond the entry.
- Please, No skis in unit - use the ski locker outside across from the front door.
- Checkout time is noon, 12:00 PM.
- Check in time is anytime after 3 PM.
- Winter Hot Pool and Summer Warm Pool closes at 10PM.
- Required cleaning fee of $185.00
- Please text or email me your notification of arrival time, and our host Bob
will unlock the unit.
- Please, No Smoking
- Security deposit to be used in case of any damages or excessive required
cleaning. The remainder will be returned to the guest. Please let us know if
something gets broken during your stay.
-Please do cleanup after your use and put soiled towels and robes in the
provided hampers. Please rinse and put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
-There are plenty of cleaning supplies in the laundry closet and under the
kitchen sink if needed during your stay.
-There are no boats allowed to be parked in the parking areas by the condo
-There are no bikes allowed to parked at the front door entry or in car parking
I am a practicing architect whom with my husband runs a small 12 person architecture firm in Bellevue, Washington. We have been spending time in the Ketchum, Idaho area for a long time, and love it more with every visit. I enjoy sharing our second home in Ketchum to guests to experience the calm, beautiful surroundings, and so many outdoor activities right out the front door.