With view overlooking CBD. An ENTIRE apartment ALL TO YOURSELF (and friends) around the corner from Melbourne Central station, a great stay for interstate/overseas business travellers, tourists and weekenders alike. FULLY FURNISHED with BBQ facility
The WHOLE apartment ALL TO YOURSELF close by to Melbourne Central making this efficiently designed, inner-city place ideal for weekenders, business travellers or holiday goers. Fully furnished plus common sitting facilities and outdoor balcony on site!
Roomy and comfy for 1 or 2, just nice for 3, accommodates a maximum of 4.
Conveniently located Melbourne CBD apartment designed with stylish modern interior and comes fully furnished with TV, split system air con heating & cooling, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer combo.
This magnificent apartment comes with a double bed PLUS two seater sofa bed that folds out to another double bed (a total of 4 guests) has a thoughtful, practical floor plan with generous open plan living, modern stainless steel appliances kitchen, cozy bathroom, laundry facilities, balcony and much more.
Complimentary coffee and tea.
Please click on the photos to view more about this property and it's surroundings.
- Double bed
- Sofa bed expandable to be another double bed
- Quilt, pillows, sheets, throws & covers
- Extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers in the storage
- Coffee table
- LCD TV
- Air Conditioning & heating (split system)
- Dining table & chairs
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Oven, microwave, cook top & range hood
- Fridge & freezer
- Dishwasher & diswashing tablets
- Kettle, mugs, cups & dishes
- Pots, pans, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Kitchen towels & bin
- Complimentary shampoo, body wash & hand soap
- Bath & hand towels
- Toilet rolls
- Washing machine & dryer combo + detergents
- Vacuum, mop & broom
You will be allowed to access the:
- Apartment unit
- Common sitting and meeting area
- Common balcony
I only interact with guests via AirBnb, Email, SMS or Mobile when necessary. Rest assured, my response time is as quick as I can get to it.
I often travel interstate or overseas but if I am not available, I will ask a friend or a representative to check you in in person or please refer to CHECK-IN guide below
The apartment unit will be vacant (Furnished of course along with the amenities) and it's a private self-contained fully serviced unit ALL TO YOURSELF.
Please be informed NOT to invite stranger into the apartment as you will be RESPONSIBLE for anyone that you invite in so it is highly recommended NOT to bring any strangers during your stay.
Please refer to my calendar for availability and instant booking.
Complimentary coffee and tea available!
If your preferred dates are available, please feel free to book it. If the dates that you're after are blocked, it's either I'm home using it or that they have been booked.
The "INSTANT-BOOK" function is enabled so you won't need our "Pre-Approval" to make a booking.
Just "INSTANT-BOOK" it if the place suits and if your dates are available.
"EASY-TO-FOLLOW" directions to access the apartment, common facilities and common balcony will be provided once your booking is made. Also see HOUSE RULES section for more information on the rules.
Check-ins are between 2pm - 10pm. Check-outs are STRICTLY before 10am.
I will ask a friend or a representative will be assigned to check you in in person between 2pm - 7pm.
If you are going to check in from 7pm to 10pm, you will need to email/ring me for further instructions on how to obtain the key.
HOW TO GET HERE?
See Direction or Guidebook for more information.
Apartment is within the city grid and are FREE. Just look out for the "FREE tram zone" signs.
Take a train, tram, bus or taxi and hear towards the MelbourneCentral. Melbourne Central is located at the heart of Melbourne CBD grid. The station is also the main transport hub so it is super convenient and great place to get around!
The apartment is located on La Trobe Street in the middle of Elizabeth and Queen Street.
For public transport information visit:
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) 'Public Transport Victoria'
(Click on the 'Journey Planner' tab and select Melbourne Central Station as your destination)
From Melbourne Tullamarine Airport? No problems! There is a Airport Bus Shuttle (Sky Bus) that will bring you to Southern Cross Station cheaper than a Taxi. Take a skybus from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport to Southern Cross station then take a train to Melbourne Central Station and the apartment is located near by (10minutes walk).
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) 'Airport Skybus'
From Avalon Airport? No worries... the Avalon Airport Bus Shuttle will get you here cheaper!
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) 'Avalon Airport Bus Shuttle'
Access to the Overland rail service to Adelaide, and NSW TrainLink XPT services to Sydney.
Coach services to Melbourne Airport and Avalon Airport, as well as regional Victorian and interstate destinations.
PARKING and CAR RENTAL
If you drive, paid parking is available across the road at various Wilson Parking or Secure Parking.
Europcar, Budget and Avis rental car depots are just around the corner from Melbourne Central, so picking up and dropping off a rental car is super easy!
If you want to leave your luggage before checking-in or after you check-out, there are affordable luggage services and paid lockers across the road on Spencer St at the Southern Cross train station. They charge anywhere from AU$10 to AU$16 per locker or cage for 24 hours worth of storage.
Awesome and extremely convenient surroundings. We're situated near to Emporium Mall and Melbourne Central Mall with access to everything all under the one roof.
Enjoy the convenience of Woolworths, Coles and over 100s retail stores and cafes, with direct access to the CBD Swanston Street, State Library, Victoria Market, loads of shopping at Melbourne Central and Emporium Mall.
There are tons of things to do in the city itself which are mostly a quick stroll away.
I've included most of my favourite places and more in my extensive "Local Recommendations Guidebook" on this listings page, so please feel free to check em' out for awesome things to do and eat in the CBD area. See LOCATION and GUIDEBOOK section for more information.
Needless to say, surrounded by trams, cabs, buses and situated near Swanston Street and the heart of the city, getting around is not going to be a problem at all.
There is also a tram stop just outside on La Trobe St. And most importantly, all trams within the city grid are FREE. Just look out for the "FREE tram zone" signs.
This is a private unit ALL TO YOURSELF and you WON'T be sharing this with any strangers during your stay.
The "INSTANT-BOOK" function is enabled so you may instantly book the place if the dates you want are available.
Please be sure to notify us ONE FULL DAY before your arrival time so that we can hand the keys to you personally.
If you plan to bring your kid(s) along, please take note that this property has a balcony with a sliding door which you can lock. You may still book at your own risk.
This pad accommodates 2 adults generously but a max of 4 overnight. Any more than 2 adult guests overnight will attract an extra AU$10 per additional guest per night.
The sleeping arrangement for the 3rd and 4th adult would be on the double sofa bed which folds out to a double bed with extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers.
- Measurements when sofa (approximately):
Width: 180 cm
Depth: 85 cm
Height: 70 cm
- Measurements when bed (approximately):
Width: 138 cm
Length: 188 cm
Conference room and BBQ facility with city view. There is a common sitting area and balcony of guest to access on Level 19 with your access card.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available to answer your queries via Airbnb messaging, SMS or email, there is also a 24 hours lobby at the ground floor who are able to help you in cases of emergency. I will be providing you with a 'House Manual' when you book the place and there are Contact phone numbers and Emergency Contact numbers too.
Please turn on the rangehood and open window if you cook because the smoke/fire alarm is very sensitive
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside the apartment
Please don't throw any foreign objects into the toilet such as women's sanitary pads and/or baby's diapers.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
Thanks for booking a stay at my apartment :-)
I certainly look forward to be your host soon. Just a few friendly reminders and house rules to take note of below in point form.
Kindly take the time to read through thoroughly before checking-in:
A. (HOW TO CHECK-IN AND OUT)
1. The buildings address will be given to you upon confirmed booking.
2. It's advised that when you plan to collect the keys, please meet at the front of the building or if you check in outside 2pm-6pm hours then to collect the keys from the safe padlock at the church building opposite my apartment as per "Just In Case" instruction that will be or has been emailed to you.
3. Kindly be “ON-TIME" to pick up your keys from me (or my friends if I'm not available)...If you're going to be late, kindly advice us in advance. We certainly hope you would be considerate with timing and let us know early if there is any changes to your check in time
4. If you have ANY questions whatsoever related to your stay or ANY emergencies, please ONLY contact the following people:
(a). Give me a message via AirBnb
(c). My good friend.
5. Check-out instructions will be given to you when you check in.
6. (IMPORTANT!) ALWAYS have the key & swipe with you at all times, so please never leave the unit without your keys and card during your stay, otherwise you may accidentally lock yourself out. Call out fee of $100 will apply if me or my friend have to come to let you in again once you check in.
7. Please DO NOT LOSE OR BREAK the set of keys or lock yourself out during your stay. If it happens, I will have to order for a new set of keys/swipe, or call on a local emergency locksmith to let you in...local emergency locksmiths charge about $200 or more which you will have to pay for in the event. Cost to replace the keys and access card is $150.
8. Please be sure to notify us minimum 1 FULL DAY BEFORE your arrival times so that we can hand the keys to you personally.
B. (WiFi, ACCESS to COMMON AREA and RUBBISH CHUTE)
1. The resident's study room and BBQ area is located on level 19, please follow the terms and conditions set by the body corporate of the restriction of use - You will need the key and swipe card to access the facilities.
2. The access to the rubbish chute is located opposite to the lift.
3. WiFi information
Internet WiFi information will be provided upon booking.
NOTE: I am not on a heavy plan and the speed may not always be lightning fast. So I provide this for convenience only and every care is taken to ensure it works but I AM NOT an IT technician or Internet Company. So if you critically need the internet for your trip, then you will need to get yourself a 4G broadband via a prepaid SIM card. Optus offers a $2/day unlimited call plan with 500Mb/day or try Amaysim which is a value carrier.
C. (OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE)
1. Sufficient fresh sheets, linen and towels will be laid and prepped prior to your arrival. The dryer and washer may still be running when you check-in due to the previous guests load we're drying up. Please let the washing or drying cycle finish before using the dryer and washer for yourself.
2. Please DO NOT USE the sheets, linen or towels from the dryer...if you want to use the washing machine/dryer then please take out the dry linen and place it in the cupboard
3. If you plan to bring your kid(s) along, please do not leave them unsupervised in the apartment unit especially in the kitchen, bathroom and balcony at level 19 common area
4. You may cook, but please be warned that the fire alarm is rather sensitive, so in the event if it goes off, there is a very high chance that the fire engine will rock up. So please open all the windows, doors and switch on the range hood while cooking. Note you will be liable to pay for the fire trucks visit if they turn up.
5. Kindly treat my property with respect during your stay and DO NOT cause any major or superficial damages. My properties are inspected thoroughly after every guest. In the event any major or surface damages are found right after you check-out, I will have to contact airbnb for the damages caused.
6. This pad accommodates 2 adults generously but a max of 4 overnight for the 1 bedroom and up to 6 overnight for the 2 bedroom. Please refer to the additional charges as per advertised in the airbnb for more than 2 people (as we need to prepare extra linen and towels)
7. The sleeping arrangement for the extra adults would be on a 3-seater sofa bed which folds out to a double bed with extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers.
8. If you're using the heater or air conditioning, please always remember to switch it off after use.
9. Shoes are not allowed on carpeted areas.
10. NO SMOKING, house parties, yelling or loud music please.
11. Please be informed NOT to invite stranger into the apartment as you will be RESPONSIBLE for anyone that you invite in so it is highly recommended NOT to bring any strangers during your stay.
12. Please refer to the HOUSE MANUAL when you book for further information and please adhere to the rules.
Other than that, please enjoy your stay at my place and have fun :-) Thanks and let me know if you have any questions
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.