I'm a lovely house with a garden - a brand new, and fully equipped mezzanine with an attic - and I live in Porto's Downtown. If you want to take a break after visit the most wanted attractions in Porto's City Center, I'm perfect for your stay. I'm quiet and I'm at walking distance from all main places you want. I'm located at 2 minutes walking from Trindade Metro Station (with direct connection to everywhere: Airport, Campanhã Rail Station, Casa da Música, Matosinhos) and from a Main Bus Stop.
- Check-in begins at 15h00. Check-out ends at 12h00. If requested and possible, check-in can be made earlier and check-out can be made later. When early check in is not possible, you can always leave the bags in the apartment while it´s being cleaned until the time of the check-in.
- Water heater is perfect for a stay of two people, but it isn't very big. So if you are four guests, you are welcome, but you will have to take quick showers - 75 liters are water enough for four if you are fast. Or, if you prefer, you can, also, pick two of you to take shower in the morning and the others to take shower in the evening.
- The neighbors appreciate some peace and quiet as do our guests, please keep the noise level to a minimum between 22h and 8h.
- Please, take care of the decoration items, furniture, towels/linen and other apartment's equipment. Any doubts handling the apartment's appliances and equipment, don`t hesitate to call immediately.
- Please, keep the apartment tidy and clean as reasonably as possible during all the time of your occupancy. If you require extra cleaning during your stay, please contact us - we will arrange it. We request that guests leave the dishes and the kitchen clean and empty out the trash, there is always a garbage deposit in the street nearby.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, only in the garden.
- Please leave all electric appliances turned off, make sure water taps are not running and close all doors and windows before checking-out.
- Have fun!!
My name is Maria José. I was born in Luanda, Angola. I love to live in Porto, meet other people and be in contact with others cultures and different ways of thinking.
Since my grandson was born, I became a very busy woman. So, my son, Carlos Lobo, came to be my co-host and (while I'm taking care of his son) and he is available to help me to answer very quick to all your messages, welcome you on your check-in day and will be at your disposal to help you during your stay in Porto... if you decide to book this house that I kindly prepared for you!