Our place is nestled in the roaming hills of San Isidro, between Motezuma and Mal Pais. This area boasts some of the purest drinking waters on the Nicoya Peninsula. Brand new 9 meter pool settled into the beautiful, lush well established gardens with fruit trees. The 4 acres attracts an abundance of wildlife.
The beach at Santa Theresa and the local town of Cobano is 4 km in either direction.
Our tranquil place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families with kids.
Our home is our special place we visit every year from B.C , Canada. We love the spaciousness and tranquility of being away from the main road, but close enough to get to the local town and beach area. The large Yoga Platform is nestled above the canopy of the jungle and is perfect for birdwatching or reading and relaxation in the Hammock. Our pool is refreshing all hours of the day and is nestled nicely in the garden. There is a covered outdoor bar area slightly away from the house. The home is spacious with comfy beds, everything you would need in the kitchen is there. We Love our outdoor space for eating as we never eat inside.
Interakcija s gostima
Our caretaker Daniel will be able to assist you with questions and concerns about the house. Daniels's phone number is + (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- The air conditioner should be only used in the evening for your sleeping comfort and during extreme heat spells. Always close doors and windows while using the air conditioner. Never leave it running all day.
- Always accompany non swimmer children when using the pool. No beverage glass by the pool, please use the plastic ones provided.
- Please shower off before using the pool.
- Please be considerate to the use of electricity and turn off all lights and the air conditioner when leaving the house.
- We have put a lot of effort to encouraging wildlife to the area so please be considerate of the environment.
- Quiet hours after 10 p.m.
Brigit and Aldo Live on The Sunshine Coast ,British Columbia, Canada owners of Ruby Lake Resort. Aldo is a Chef, naturalist and birder , Brigit is a Registered Massage Therapist and Yoga Instructor. We have been travelling to Costa Rica for 19 years, falling in Love with the biodiversity, nature and Costa Ricans. We purchased the property 18 years ago and immediately planted many species of trees and plants to attract birds and wildlife. 9 years ago our house was built and we continue to go every year for our own vacation, recently we put in a new pool. We are both huge nature enthusiasts, enjoy good food and the company of good friends and Family.