Located on a breathtaking cliff, a superb opportunity to dwell in a unique landscape not to be found elsewhere in Israel.
Allowing a deep view into the Mediterranean, surrounded by Netanya’s lively promenade and 13,5 kilometers of golden beaches, some of the most beautiful in Israel. A short walking distance (10-15') from the beach & city center.
Stylish, bright, cozy apartment, ready for the perfect vacation.
• Optional additional single bed for an adult/crib for a baby (up to 3 people in the room)
• Equipped kitchenette including: Refrigerator, portable electric plate, kettle, microwave, toaster and all tools necessary for cooking.
• Fast Wi-Fi connection, TV Cables (many channels).
• 24/7 Supermarket, variety of foods, drinks, fresh fruits & veggies.
• Easy free parking, near public transportation / gas station.
• Air Conditioning/heating (depends on season) and a pleasant sea breeze.
• Hair dryer, steam iron and clothes drying line.
• Towels, bed linens, blankets and pillows are all provided.
• Modern and comfy bathroom with shampoo, soap, towels and all essentials.
In Netanya you will find some of the most unique restaurants, cafes, bistros, food stalls, suitable for any taste...some of these restaurants attract guests from around the country - and many tourists from all over the world. Also, the national foods Falefel and Hummus.
Enjoy the selection, freshness and abundance!
A variety of activities are held on the beaches of Netanya: surfing, beach volleyball, sand football (soccer), marine sports and paragliding.
Interakcija s gostima
Available for every request, can recommend good places to eat, drink, see, sea.. :-)
Please turn off electric devices/Air conditioner as going out of the apartment
An easygoing person, always optimistic and young spirit, that's what my relatives and friends say.
I speak Russian and Hebrew, my son Danny helps me with English speaking guests.
A former hairdresser and currently working in the clothes industry, passionate about creating art with my own hands.
Since I remember myself, I always had this dream, living in a sunny place on the sea after my retirement.
Until then, I would like to share my place with people, so you can enjoy this experience, too!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you soon.
Tamara and Danny