Set privately in its own garden with secluded outdoor seating area and panoramic views Oscars at Bella Vista Villas offers true escapism in a cottage style villa just minutes from Hepburn Springs and Daylesford.
Enjoy the breath taking views and serenity of the property, relax in the luxurious two person spa bath, enjoy a romantic moment by the wood burning fire, watch kangaroos graze, dine under the stars on your own secluded patio, or head to one of the renowned local pubs or restaurants.
Nestled in the hills this superb location for a weekend break, or week-long stay, offers:
- Stunning vistas – with 5.5 acres of elevated grounds
- Privacy – complete privacy and surrounded by nature
- Native wildlife – watch kangaroos, kookaburras & echidnas
- Relaxation and rejuvenation – tranquil setting, in-house massage possible
- Local attractions – just minutes away
- Secure and undercover parking – motorcyclists and cyclists most welcome
- Bathroom with large two person spa bath and picture window offering countryside views
- Comfortable queen size bed
- Large plasma TV with DVD and CD player (a few movies are provided)
- Ned Kelly wood burning stove (plenty of wood supplied). Wall heater and air conditioning also provided for maximum comfort
- Boutique-style kitchen with hob, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Electric barbeque
- Outdoor seating options include private deck with panoramic views
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board provided.
Interakcija s gostima
Our family home is on the 5.5 acre grounds and although your front door is next to the main house, Oscars itself is set in its own secluded gardens with French windows leading to your own private patio. The villa is totally self-contained with all its own facilities including kitchen and barbecue. It's even got a hammock. Most people come here for a romantic getaway so if we are at home during your stay we leave you completely alone, unless you want to talk to us of course! Whether we are on-site or not, if we can arrange anything for you either to prior to or during your stay just call us or contact us through Airbnb.
A “Breakfast Hamper” is provided on arrival. The hamper contains provisions for a Continental breakfast along with bacon & eggs, fresh milk & juice plus tea and a coffee pod machine.
We have also supplied bottled water for your convenience. The only water source for the property is rain or tank water which is perfectly drinkable as well. We would appreciate your help in conserving water.
Although Oscars villa is situated in its own secluded area, it shares the 5.5 acre grounds with our family home and another holiday villa. For that reason we have a strict no guests, events or parties rule. If you do have any special requirements or want to hire Oscars or the grounds for an event please do contact us before booking. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ovaj domaćin ima 20 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Elvira and Gareth met while both teaching English as a foreign language in Paris. For some reason we lived in Malta for several years before coming to Melbourne. Elvira is originally from near Melbourne, but Gareth is an out-of-place Yorkshireman. When we saw Bella Vista Villas we knew it was where we wanted to build our little family. We love that we get to share such a beautiful place with our guests.