Carpe Diem is a spacious and very beautiful holiday home that’s close to Yallingup’s famous beach and stunning coastline.
The two-storey home is really well equipped and offers something for everyone: a heated outdoor spa; guest wi-fi; separate TV room for the teenagers; fantastic kitchen; lawn for the little kids and even the option to bring along the family dog (small breeds only), for an additional charge.
We love the treetop views, luxurious king bedroom suite and the comfort of air-conditioning in summer and the option to crank up the wood fire in winter.
The stylish open-plan living area plus two main bedrooms, shared bathroom and separate toilet are on the top level. The two remaining bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, laundry and separate TV/games room are on the bottom level.
Bedroom linen and bath towels are supplied. Please bring your own beach towels.
* Enjoy the property’s six-person heated outdoor spa.
* Walk through the lush gardens of nearby Caves House Hotel to the beach at Yallingup (10 minutes).
* Visit nearby Ngilgi Cave.
* Stroll for coffee, cakes or meals at one of several dining options.
* Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean.
* Go taste testing at nearby wineries and gourmet food outlets.
* Swim, snorkel or surf at Yallingup Beach or nearby Smiths Beach.
* Wander through the local township of Dunsborough (five minutes away) or spend the day in Margaret River or Busselton (half an hour away).
KITCHEN and DINING
Fully equipped kitchen.
Eight-person dining table and huge breakfast bar.
Nespresso pod coffee machine. BYO extra pods.
Alfresco area with gas BBQ.
LIVING ROOM (upstairs)
TV and DVD/CD player.
Ipod speaker system.
Comfortable lounges, books and games.
TV ROOM (downstairs)
TV and DVD player.
Kitchenette and bar fridge.
BEDROOMS x 4
* Bedroom one: king bed (upstairs). Ceiling fan. Walk-in robe. Glass doors open onto alfresco area.
* Bedroom two: queen bed (upstairs). Ceiling fan. Built-in robe. Column heater.
* Bedroom three: queen bed (downstairs). Ceiling fan. Column heater.
* Bedroom four: two singles (downstairs). Ceiling fan. Column heater.
BATHROOMS x 2
Shower, bath, double vanity, separate toilet (upstairs).
Shower, double vanity, separate toilet (downstairs).
Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
OUTDOORS & PARKING
Parking for up to three cars.
All of the home is open to guest use, apart from a couple of storage rooms for owner's use.
Interakcija s gostima
We are only a phone call away if you need us.
- No Leavers bookings. - Guests must clean the BBQ before departure or a $50 fee will apply. - Please place rubbish in outside bins and leave the kitchen, fridge and oven clean and tidy. - We love it when guests leave the house as they found it. - We reserve the right to reject bookings with too many adults staying. - Only the number of people approved on the Check In Letter are permitted to stay overnight. - This is a residential area. Please respect your neighbours and cease noise and loud music outdoors, particularly on the balcony, between 10pm and 8am. - No pets allowed without permission. Strictly small dogs only. Pets are not permitted on any furniture, rugs, carpets or bedding or excess cleaning charges will apply. You must not allow your dog to bark. - All breakages and damages must be reported.
- - You must wash off before using spa and not allow sand or dirt to get into spa
Ovaj domaćin ima 19 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije