Cosy room up to 3 people in total with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. Room equipped with A/C, bedside table & lamp, coat rack, bench to put your suitcase, 1 mirror & 1 fan. Shared bathroom with only one other room, 24/7 hot & cold water. No private entrance but there is always someone in the house to welcome you. Our house is located at only 5 min from the center of Viñales. We speak English, French and Spanish of course ! We are here to help you spend a great time !
Cosy room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed, equipped with A/C, 1 bedside table with lamp, 1 coat rack, 1 bench to put your suitcase, 1 mirror, 1 fan, 110 V & 220 V sockets.
The shared bathroom has a shower with 24/7 hot/cold water, towels and soap. Bathroom to share with only 1 other room if it's occupied.
Apart from our cozy room, you are welcome to admire the sunset from our porch, relax on our terrace at the back of the house, read in our living room etc ... remember that it is not just a room!
Interakcija s gostima
There's always someone in the house, Ida or myself, Alex. We are here to help you have an incredible time in Viñales. Whether to welcome you or give you information about activities in Viñales, where to eat or have a drink etc ... Don't hesitate to ask !
FOOD AND DRINKS
We offer various food and beverage services:
Breakfasts: hot drinks (tea, coffee, chocolate, milk etc ...), juice, fruits, bread, butter, homemade jam, honey, sweets, ham and cheese, eggs, etc ...
Cocktails: you can try the traditional Cuban cocktails, but also the inventions of our bartender Idaisys.
Snacks: to take-away or to enjoy at home, we can prepare a picnic or a snack (sandwiches, various types of fritters, etc ...)
EXCURSIONS IN VIÑALES
Viñales has been declared a World Heritage Site since 1999. There are many ways to explore its magnificent landscapes and traditions. We will be happy to share our knowledge of the area: where to go walking, horseback riding, visit caves, go to the beaches, do the zip line etc ...
- Walks: from short walks to full day, we can recommend guides (Spanish and English speaking),to show you the landscape, mogotes and the tobacco culture. For those who enjoy watching the sunrise, we recommend the walk to the Acuaticos, it is beautiful!
- Horseback riding: just like hiking, we can recommend guides and discover the National Park from another point of view. The horses are docile and calm.
- Bike: on your own or with a guide, we will tell you how to rent bicycles, from a few hours to several days if you wish. For those who travel with their own bicycle, we have a closed space to store them.
- Zipline: a new way to enjoy and have strong feelings.
- Caves: there are several caves to explore (Sant Tomas's cave, Indian's cave, San Miguel's cave or Palanque of the Cimarrones, etc ...)
- Beaches: from Viñales, you can also visit the beaches of Cayo Jutía or Cayo Levísa.
YOU CAN SMOKE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I’m 35, French from Brittany. Yes, I met my lovely wife in Cuba travelling and decided to stay to live here. I’ve been living in Cuba for almost 2 years. I’ve got a degree in Tourism and I also worked in England and Spain. I speak French, English, Spanish and Catalan. I’m in charge of the promotion of our house, so you’ll be dealing with me online. It will be my pleasure to help you. I love reading too but first of all I’m a massive music fan (all genres: afrobeat, rock’n’roll, punk, electro, reggae, jazz, cumbia, etc…) and a musician amateur too. I have a small collection of weird and funny instruments. If you wanna bring new sound (cds, vinyls, mp3, etc…), i’m always keen to discover new stuff.