Large and nice house just by the sea with a beautiful view and fishing possibilities.The house is built in 2000, and have had several upgrades in the years after. It is about 30 min drive to Bergen Centrum. From May to August, it is possible for me to take you on boat/fishing trips at the sea for extra fee. In some periods I will live in some parts of the house, but you will always have private bedroom,bathroom and living room. If you have any questions, just ask :)
From the house there is possibilities to walk several shorter trips (1 to 2 hours) on the mountains behind. There are also several other hiking possibilites in the area. For more information look here search for liatårnet on the Norwegian webpage "ut".no
Just below the house, it is possible to fish or scuba dive.
Access to bikes, barbeque, fishing equipment for rent, boat for rent or guided tour, barbeque outside, fireplace, swimming in the sea. There is a cinema (100" and 7.1 surround) and a small gym in one of the rooms. This will be available for 50NOK per day if requested and available. There is a 50'' screen with 5.1 surround in the living room which is available for free.
Interakcija s gostima
Guided tours, technical support, Norwegian breakfast +++ All of these comes with extra fee which have to be agreed on, depended of the content of the request.
If I am present in the house, you will barely notice I am there.
- If I'm in the house, "quiet" after 23.00 in weekdays
- The blue bin are for paper. The brown for organic and the green for general waste.
- Flexible check in/out if requested and agreed upon. Access code to the day for arrival after confirmed arrival.
- You dont wear shoes inside
- Any use of drugs or other illegal items by Norwegian laws are strictly forbidden.
- You cannot book for others. All guests have to be announced in advance with full name and have ID.
- If you have any questions, please ask. Better to ask one time more then one less.
I am a polite man from Bergen, used to travel on holidays and work all around the world. I work as a navy officer, and value rooms that are clean and in order.