It's 1min walk from Suidobashi Station-水道橋- and within 5min walk from TokyoDome and spa LaQua. And there is Imperial Palace within 10min. Consisting of Tokyo Dome, a sports mecca; a newly built Meets Port; LaQua, a spa complex; and an amusement park with a variety of attractions and facilities.
Easy access from Narita and Haneda Airport,Shibuya,Shinagawa,etc.
I have another room in this apt. If this listing is full, please have a look at it;)
1. Please SEPARATE RUBBISH to bins, cans, plastic bottles and others and put them in each plastic bag.
2. Please DO NOT smoke inside the building especially the balcony and also around the building.
3. Please KEEP IT DOWN especially after 8 p.m.
4. Please take off your shoes at the room entrance.
5. Please DO NOT leave your things at the corridor like an umbrella as it is a share space everyone use.
6. Please turn off the air conditioner/heater and light when not there.
7. Please do not have a party.
Ovaj domaćin ima 41 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello everyone! My name is Tomo.
I am 25 years old, working at a IT venture corporation in Tokyo.
I've been living in Tokyo for 15 years and used to live in the U.S for several years.
I went to the land of liberty to be a great dancer.
Dance has been a great part of my life.
At the age of 18, I chose to go overseas all by myself to change my life.
It certainly did.
I stayed at host family's place while in the U.S and I loved it when the host mother made me a pancake for breakfast with a cup of coffee.
They treated me like a real family and I felt their warmth and kindness on my skin.
It wasn’t dance but their hospitality that changed my life!
I started hosting on Airbnb after I came back here to Japan.
I was hoping that I could do the same like the host family did to me :)
Now that the word ‘hosting’ stands for something different in Japan now from what I remember, I’d love to hang out with as many of you as I can!
I’m working until night but quick response is promised.
Let’s make you holiday a wonderful one together!