For your consideration is this spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home with a great kitchen, breakfast bar, dishwasher and spacious open dining area, mud room entry, living room with 48” flat screen tv, Netflix and wifi internet connection, laundry room on the upper level, country style porch, blue stone patio at the rear, large perennial garden with a meditation rock garden, and ample parking. This home is fully stocked with housewares, linens, toys and office supplies.
Situated on a 27 acre lot with private sprawling fields, this space is suitable for hosting an outdoor group event or campout with parking for up to 25 cars or more.
Home for three family friendly horses, this spacious colonial style farmhouse assures a peaceful and relaxing country vacation at its best with only a 10 minute drive to golf, ski, shopping, or medical care; ideally located between Williamstown and Lenox offering a plethora of cultural, shopping, dining and outdoor activities all under 30 minutes by vehicle. Chef services may be available if booked in advance. Relaxation therapies and massage services available as well.
Our home was created with nature in mind with access to miles of hiking trails and wildlife. You'll find here the ultimate retreat for recreation or other outdoor activities all just steps away. Nearby waterfalls, brook, rock climbing, caves, hiking, biking and riding trails abound. This is the ideal setting to "de-stress" from the everyday busy life and come home to nature. While enjoying the sounds of silence, this offering is located just 10 minute drive to fresh water fishing and water sports via three area lakes making this an ideal spot for active families or one who simply appreciates nature.
Interakcija s gostima
This spacious home is my regular residence. While the home is rented, I reside in a tiny home on the property. I usually won't need to come in the house or anything but if I do, I will ask first. Because I have onsite accommodations, I will be able to care for the property and the pets while you are staying in my home.
Our family horses make this home unique from all the rest. Part of this family for more than 10 years, they are friendly, gentle, and sure to be one of the highlights of your stay in the Berkshires! Horseback riding is not included in your rental however trail riding may be arranged under certain conditions for an additional fee.
Because our horses are small in stature, they are typically suited for riders under 160 pounds. In addition, only one of the horses is suitable for an inexperienced but confident rider. The other two horses are feisty and would only be suitable to a rider who has had significant training handling horses. That being said, if you are interested in having ground time grooming and handling horses, by all means we can discuss it further and we would be happy to spend time with you at feeding time every day (morning or evening).
- Smoking permitted outdoors only and please put cigarette butts in the trash not on the ground
- Please remove your shoes when entering the house to help keep the floors and carpeting free from mud and debris
- Food allowed in kitchen and dining rooms only
- Please do not take dishes and utensils away from the house - you can use plastic ware found in the pantry for outdoor use or travel.
- Permissible snacks for the horses are carrots, apples and packaged horse treats made specifically for horses (you are not responsible for the daily care of the horses, the property manager will attend to that detail)
- You will be expected to leave the home in the same condition in which you found it. Please clean up the kitchen in the way it was found, put away dishes and toys, the bedding and towels can be left as is, we will take care of laundering linens.
If you have allergies to pet dander, please be advised: This home has hosted pets. The carpets and furniture have been shampooed but that does not guarantee that it is completely free from pet dander.
Ovaj domaćin ima 6 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije