Our home is situated above the quaint town of Hawi, located on the North Kohala Coast of the Big Island. We are at 1400 ft in elevation for cool and comfortable evenings. In Hawi town there are artsy shops and many dining and activity options in the area . You won't find a stop light though! The neighborhood has 2 to 5 acre agricultural/ home lots so is very quiet and open. *Note- Hawaii Bed Tax of (13,416% "IS" included in nightly rate.
Along with the unit you have use of an outdoor barbecue, outdoor covered lanai areas with furniture. The property has an organic fruit tree orchard that has many varieties of tropical fruit available when ripe.
This unit has been upgraded for wheelchair access with wider bathroom and bedroom doors and accessible bathroom.
Interakcija s gostima
We are typically not at this property so usually no one else will be around for your privacy. We have an agent locally. Contact for questions or needs call Mark (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
There is a lawn company that maintains the property and typically performs their work on Monday mornings.
*note- State of Hawaii Bed tax of 13.416% is included in the published nightly rate
1) Check-in is at 3 pm and check-out is at 11 am. Any early check-ins or late check-outs must be pre-approved. 2) This is a non smoking house 3)Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions unless a certified service dog. 4) We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25 years old unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent 5) A Damage deposit of $150.00 minimum per stay is required. That deposit is not part of the rental deposit and is refundable within 2 weeks of departure. providing the following provisions are met. a) No damage is done to the house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b) No excessive use of electricity (personal air-conditioners etc.) c) All debris and rubbish is placed in the provided large trash container, dishes are cleaned and re-stored. d)The renter does not break any laws or is evicted by owner/agent or law enforcement. 6) No Daily maid service, Fresh linens and towels are provided at check in. Maid service during the stay can be arranged at additional cost w/ owner- agent. - 7)FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit or rental monies, and the parties will be denied access to the property.
- 8) WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS- Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
- 9) HURRICANE or STORM POLICY- No refunds will be given unless a) The national weather service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm Warning Area" and/or b) A mandatory evacuation order has been given for the "Tropical Storm/hurricane Warning " area residence of vacationing guest. On that day we will refund c) Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
- d)Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten there stay, to arrive after Storm Warnings have been lifted.
- 10) There are no refunds for "normal bad weather".
- 11) This house is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness, that occurs while on the property or facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest