Note: Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to double check availability with the owner. You can go ahead with the booking after we confirm so that your reservation is not Declined.
From acres of beautifully landscaped and terraced grounds, Longview Manor commands sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea and blue-green mountain range. Large comfortable verandahs ~ one facing east, the other west ~ are vantage points for memorable sunrises and sunsets.
* 7,500-square-foot glamorous private villa atop prestigious Round Hill, remarkable for its ocean views
* 7 bedrooms (4-bedroom Main House plus 3-bedroom Cottage) and 7 en-suite bathrooms
* private tennis court
* extraordinary 30’ x 50' swimming pool
* full staff: butler, chef, housekeeper, laundress, gardeners
* cable television in living rooms, DVD and sound system, iPod dock
* wireless Internet access in Main House
* complimentary golf cart for travel within Round Hill resort
Round Hill membership: complimentary beach, two connecting heated pools for parents & children, jogging trail, Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: Pineapple Kids Club, fitness room, tennis, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, gift shops, water sports, Internet room, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri
The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
On lush acres of beautifully landscaped and terraced grounds atop posh Round Hill, Longview Manor commands sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea and blue-green mountain range. Large furnished verandahs are vantage points for memorable sunrises and sunsets. After sunset, the lights of the town of Montego Bay across the sea form an unforgettable jeweled backdrop.
Three broad stone steps lead from the 1,300-square-foot east verandah to one of the largest terraces and private pools in this group of villas. The east verandah offers vast mesmerizing views over the deep blue sea day and night. The west verandah is the al fresco dining porch. This area captures the glorious western sunsets.
The verandahs and Great Room are on 4,000 square feet of cool marble floors, suitable for dancing to music from the indoor/outdoor sound system. From the Great Room, 12 French doors open wide and 9 ceiling fans augment the almost non-stop tradewinds that kiss the top of Round Hill year-round.
A two-minute stroll down the hill brings guests to the middle terrace and the lovely three-bedroom Guest Cottage. Just across the lawn on the lower terrace is the private tennis court. The head gardener has nurtured a wealth of incredibly beautiful roses, lilies, double and triple hibiscus and bougainvillea. The lawns and gardens are photogenic sites for family reunion pictures and sunset weddings amidst flower-draped garden walls framing the multi-hued sea beyond.
Longview Manor has hosted countless international celebrities and Academy Award-winning producers, directors and major movie stars. Meals here merit special attention.
All rooms and bathrooms have been lavishly renovated to a high standard of quality.
Main House - 4 Bedrooms
Master Suite 1,000 sq
Kingsize four-poster bed, large sitting area, sea view. Glamorous 450-sq-ft air-conditioned bathroom, ft 42-sq-ft pink marble shower and walled garden, deep whirlpool tub, double vanity.
Kingsize bed. Ocean view. En-suite bathroom.
Optional kingsize or twin beds. Ocean view. En-suite bathroom.
Optional kingsize or twin beds, walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom.
Guest Cottage - 3 Bedrooms
Bedrooms 5, 6, 7
each bedroom has optional kingsize or twin beds and modern en-suite bathrooms
sofa bed in living room
kitchenette with fridge, ice maker, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker
cable television in living room
breathtaking all-day view of the deep blue Caribbean Sea
stunning view each night across the sea to the twinkling lights of cruise ships and the town of Montego Bay
ideal cottage for 3 couples or a family
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.