King-sized luxury in the city of Red Wing near downtown. A private, quiet bedroom with a living room, kitchen and dining room/office adjacent. Fast Wi-Fi & no hotel noise in this cozy home. Your guest room is located apart from our rooms for added privacy. Generously furnished with a king size bed. Available for outage rental or business travel with laundry. Please read through all the amenities and descriptions. Thanks!
This peaceful century home offers a private bedroom with a king bed, and an adjacent living room, kitchen, dining room and an area with a desk. Laundry is available for longer stays.
You have all the main floor rooms plus the upstairs bathroom and the front porch to enjoy.
Interakcija s gostima
Guests may connect with us as they want or need to. We are always available by text. We check in with them during the stay.
The key to a great airbnb stay is communication. One cannot over-communicate when staying in another person's home. If everybody knows what to expect, things go much more smoothly.
We have a few simple how-to's for our guests. Thank you very much!
1. Please message us the night before arrival with your ETA. Send the name and cell of the second guest (if there is one) or add them to the reservation. This is invaluable in case of emergency.
2. Please leave your shoes by the door.
3. Please turn things off and lock the door each time you leave. If you changed the temperature on the thermostat please hit "run" each time you leave.
3. Please run the fan when you shower, and hang damp towels, etc on the hooks on the bathroom door.
4. Feel free to use the kitchen; please wash your dishes and clean up afterward.
5. When you know your check out time, let us know. To check out, turn everything off, leave the key inside on the table and lock the doorknob lock. Thank you!
Reminder: This listing is for 1-2 adults and 1 vehicle. A second vehicle can be parked on the street.
Preston and I enjoy being airbnb hosts! We really appreciate guests who go through our listing thoroughly and let us know their plan. Thank you in advance!