Located only 5 minutes walk to Shouinjinja-mae, and 15 minutes to Sangen-jaystations.
And there is a bus stop near the apartment and You can use a bus to access Shibuya directly.
The room has 48m² sq meters of space (approx 516 sq feet) with everything you need for both short and long term stay.
You'll have everything you need.
-FREE stable Wi-Fi Internet! Get internet access anywhere in Japan!
-Semi-Double size bed (WxH :120cm x 200cm)
-Japanese Futon Set for the 3rd and 4th guests
Let me know if there’s anything else necessary! I'd be more than happy to prepare everything you need as much as I can.
Please DO NOT enter balcony for your safety.
Interakcija s gostima
I'd be more than happy to have close and good interaction depending on your preference and my availability! We could have dinner / drinks, or visit places around the city, or if you'd like to have a private trip, I could just give suggestions on where to go and what to eat through online communication as well.
Although the appearance of the building is a bit old, the interior has been renovated.
You are free to treat the apartment like your own home when you are inside the room, but we please ask that you are quiet; very, very quiet outside the apartment, including the balcony, hallways, and main entrance area. In Japan, it is extremely bad manners to disturb people in their houses.
- Please NO loitering or hanging around anywhere near the apartment please.
- Please do NOT answer the door bell.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
- NO SMOKING is allowed inside/outside the apartment, including the balcony, hallways, and main entrance area.
- Please respect my neighbors. Keep the volume down during the night. No musical instruments.
- Be careful with inflammable objects, fire.
- Please turn off the lighting, and air conditioner when leaving the house.
- Please wash tableware / pans / pots after use.
- Please enjoy your stay! =)
Hello! I'm Naoki.
Thanks for visiting my profile.
I was born in Shizuoka, Japan, and grew up in several great places including Tokyo, Yokohama, Sunnyvale, and San Diego.
I used to work for domestic companies and international companies as well, and now I work for 3D-Matrix, a medical device company in Tokyo.
My wife and I have been in Tokyo more than 10 years, so if you are new to Tokyo, I would be more than happy to share some ideas on where to go and what to eat!! And we have two boys (5 years and 2 years) thus we can also show you kids friendly places and shops in Tokyo.
I really hope your trip in Japan will be a memorable and unforgettable experience!