Unique modern house in a quiet east van neighbourhood. Modern open concept space on the main floor and comfortable bedrooms on the second floor. In the summer enjoy the upper deck with view of the mountains and from the living room open the folding patio doors to the urban patio for seamless indoor outdoor space.
Dwell magazine-esque modern house for a quiet retreat within the city. About a 10min walk to Trout Lake park and community centre, the farmer's market (when in season), tennis courts, playground, local organic grocer, Commercial Drive restaurants and shops.
The house is located just 15min drive to downtown Vancouver or 20min drive to kits beach.
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms accommodate 6 people (3 couples) comfortably. Can add up to 7th person who can sleep on the massive 9ft couch. Private urban patio with bbq off the living room. Great place to be in Vancouver but get away from it all also.
No guest access to garage, and any areas labelled as "Not for Guest Use" such as some cabinets, closets, drawers and under bed storage.
Pet Guests are not permitted on any furniture or under the bed. Dog beds (2) are provided for up to large size dogs.
Interakcija s gostima
If I am in town I will definitely be available to come by the house when guests might need my assistance or just want to meet up. If I am not in town I will make myself as available as possible by phone/text or email. I am also available through various messaging apps for free long distance. However, I have listed two of my good friends as my back-ups to assist guests.
Any items in fridge or pantry are available for guests to consume such as condiments and seasonings unless otherwise labelled "not for guest use".
Books, games, instruments are also available for guests to use with care unless labelled "not for guest use".
1. Guests must receive our written approval to bring their pets to our home along with signing our pet guest contract prior to check in. An additional $50 towards the cleaning fee will be charged and an additional deposit of $250 cdn on top of the Airbnb deposit will be required to be paid at time of check in or sooner (payment methods to be advised). Deposit will be refunded 24hrs after check out assuming there is no damage or additional cleaning caused by your pet on the premises or personal property of the home owner.
2. Please refrain from opening any cabinets and areas that are marked "not for guest use". Otherwise, feel free to use the empty closet spaces, eat whatever food provided, condiments and spices, use the kitchen wares, dining wares, read the books, use extra toiletries, etc. If you're not sure what you can and can't use then just contact us to ask.
3. Play music and jam together with friends but keep noise down to a respectable level for the neighbours.
4. Wood burning fireplace not permitted to be used by guests.
5. No drinks near or placed on the piano.
6. Pets are permitted on approval. Dog beds, bowls, and towels provided.
7. Pets must be crated when left home alone. XL cage crate available at the house if needed.
8. Shoes permitted on main floor only.
As many who moved out west from elsewhere, Brandon and I fell in love with Vancouver's beautiful ocean and mountain setting and never left. West coast life was always a dream of ours.
We are snowboard enthusiasts, foodies, lover of dogs, architecture & design, music, and travel.
New to airbnb hosting, we open our home to others from everywhere else to enjoy what we enjoy about our home and city.