This is my worst experience in airbnb.
I feel very uncomfortable and affronted.
This is my first time to give a negative comment and I decided to write it seriously.
I booked two rooms for my girlfriend and her families. One day before they arrived, I sent a message to ask the host if my girlfriend can leave some luggage in his place. But no response. At least you should give me a response, even if you cannot do me a favor.
The following comment is written by my girlfriend. There are 7 points are very bad.
1. The host is very impolite and rude. I felt discriminated because we are from China and my parents cannot speak English. The host should show respect and learn how to talk to others. When my mom had a bath in the night, she kept the aisle light open so she can find her way when she finished. But the host said we cannot use the light, only host can use it. I was really speechless.
2. The room is full of the Indian food smell. Even if I like Indian food, I DO NOT want to smell it in the bedroom. So I left the fan on to exchange air. But the host rebuked me very loudly because I wasted the power. I don't care how much power a little fan used. I opened it because of the annoying smell and I paid for it.
3. The door itself is very noisy, but the host blamed us for slamming the door. I am sure we closed it very slightly and others made much more noise than us. I don't understand why the host aimed at us. Try to improve your equipment.
4. The washroom is terrible. I can understand that they do not provide towels, but no toilet paper is ridiculous.
5. The host make much more noise when they watch tv. It bothered us a lot, but we are required to keep quiet even silent.
6. Wifi is terrible, like 2G data.
7. The bath water is not hot enough and I think maybe it was cut in the night.
This is the worst. Maybe the room match the price. HOWEVER, the host is really terrible. Behave yourself when you demand others.