This 1200 sq ft, 3 Bed, 1 Bath duplex is part of a renovated historic 1900s duplex. Located in Weinland Park, 2 blocks from High St. and the Short North, it is a short walk to many popular bars and restaurants nearby.
1.3 mi - Columbus Convention Center
2 mi - OSU stadium
2.3 mi - Schottenstein Center
2.5 mi - Crew Stadium/Expo Center/Fair grounds
3 mi radius - all areas of interest in Downtown
Please be sure to check out our other listings nearby for larger groups!
The apartment can easily accommodate both small and large groups. If you have an especially large group, we have 3 other listings nearby on Airbnb called Comfy, Cozy, and Urban I (see listings under our profile).
The first floor level has a nice size kitchen fully equipped for cooking meals. The kitchen is separated from the open living room and dining area. There is WIFI throughout and cable TV in the living room. The couches are EXTREMELY COMFY.
The second floor has three (3) bedrooms and a small one shower-only bathroom. Each bedroom has a comfortable queen bed and plenty of closet and drawer space. Two of the bedrooms are a decent size and can fit a pack-n-play. The third bedroom is on the smaller side. Plenty of towels, washcloths, a hair dryer, and shampoo/conditioner/body wash are provided.
Apartment has central A/C and a fenced backyard with two private decks for each side. For more information on the neighborhood, see the bottom of the listing under The Neighborhood section.
In Summary, sleeps up to 9 guests:
• Total: 3 queen beds, 1 full-size futon, 1 queen air bed
- 1 full-size futon, 1 queen air bed; linens provided (1st floor)
- 3 bedrooms, each with queen bed (2nd floor)
• Open floor plan with dining and living area
• Newly renovated bathroom with shower (no bath tub)
• WIFI and cable provided
• Central A/C
• Large refrigerator/freezer, blender, toaster, microwave, & electric stove/oven, & cooking/eating utensils
• Laundry is available in basement (unfinished space)
• Fenced-in backyard with small personal deck. Yard is shared with other side of duplex.
• 2 off-street parking spots and street parking available on Summit St. (see Getting Around section below for parking details).
Please note there is exterior video surveillance- registered, paying overnight guests only.
You will have access to the entire apartment, shared fence-in backyard, and rear parking area (see Getting Around section below for parking details).
Hours of Access:
Check-in is 3 p.m.
Checkout is 11 a.m.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available to guests by email, phone, or text. We know our neighborhood very well (!) and care about our community- let us know when you need something or have questions!
• Housekeeping service is per stay, not per night. Additional cleaning visits can be arranged for longer stays if needed. Visits must be paid in advance and are non-refundable if visits are cancelled. Please inquire when booking.
• Pack n Play, high chair, and/or Queen air bed available upon request- please let us know your needs prior so we can prepare all the necessary items.
• Please be courteous to neighbors- Noise must be keep to a minimum after 10 p.m. This is one of two units with a shared wall.
• There is no handicap access. There are two steps to enter the front of the house.
• Guests with allergies and related medical issues and/or sensitivities- cleanliness is one of our top priorities, however we cannot 100% guarantee that the apartment is free of pet dander, cigarette smoke, air fresheners/cleaning product scents, or any other elements that may trigger a medical problem or sensitivity. Please note we cannot issue refunds due to the reasons above.
• Street Sweeping on Summit St. is done the second Thursday and Friday morning of every month. Signs are posted on the street with the day of the month. Do not park on the street those mornings or you will be towed!
Please note that all rules listed below stem from previous experience & are enforced:
• Check-in is 3 p.m.
• Checkout is BEFORE 11 a.m.
• Throw away all excessive garbage in any large green exterior trash cans located in the rear alley. Excessive garbage is anything that does not fit into the kitchen and/or bedroom garbage cans.
• If the apartment is left trashed (beyond the normal use for the duration of stay), we will request the full security deposit via Airbnb. In other words, treat this home with respect.
• No parties, strictly enforced. You will be asked to leave, no refunds.
• All guests must be paying registered guests. No additional guests allowed without prior written consent of the homeowner.
• Any evidence or smell of cigarette, marijuana, etc. will be AUTOMATIC loss of deposit. No burning of anything in the apartment to include candles, incense, etc.
• No confetti or glitter inside. Cleaning glitter makes people go crazy. Cleanup is additional $25 fee.
• Please do not remove makeup with the white towels. Most facial makeup stains and will not come out. $10 replacement fee per towel.
• Lost and found items can be shipped but subject to shipping and handling fee depending on the item.
• Any parking fines/towing is at the expense of the vehicle owner
- Lock all apartment doors and windows upon leaving.
- If you move furniture, please move it back where you found it upon departure.
- Do not leave the place trashed; throw excessive garbage in the exterior trash cans.
• Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises of this property or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they may invite, with Homeowners consent, to use the premise.
• Any evidence of damage caused by Guests will result in additional charges to Guest, depending on the extent of damage. The Homeowner reserves the right to assess damage and charge Guest as needed.
Ovaj domaćin ima 457 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My wife Ingrid and I met in Japan, moved to Columbus in 2009, and have been loving it ever since! We are both experienced travelers (25+ countries on 5 continents between us) & love renovating historic homes.
We know quite a lot about Short North entertainment & food establishments- there is so much to do here, feel free to ask!
Our life motto- Live like someone left the gate open!